Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:17 PM
Default "Young Adult" NPC Age Tuning?
Any idea's on the tuning value for Young Adults? I had a request on my "Any Age NPC's" thread for a "Young Adult" babysitter instead of an Adult one. Problem is, I have no idea what number to tune in.

The others were easy, as there were NPC's of all age ranges for me to copy, but going from "8" for Teens to "48" for adults is alot of numbers to try.

The only idea I had, was to try tuning it to the "Magician" Value, that was 35, I thought that might be YA but no dice.

So any ideas?

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:13 PM
Baby = 1,
Toddler = 2,
Child = 4,
Teen = 8,
YoungAdult = 16,
Adult = 32,
Elder = 64

If the value is 48 this means Young Adult + Adult, so YA is already in the allowed range. If only YAs should be valid, use 16.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:02 AM
jonha your a legend Thanks Yeah the magician value was actually 32 not 35 I was remembering it wrong *doh* Thanks alot

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.