Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 4:16 PM
Default WCIF an animated eagle?
I'm looking for an animated eagle. I found this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyVLOyYhIp8
But the link says "Sorry, there is a problem The page you requested does not exist"

Can someone help?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 4:36 PM
See here, page 3..animated condor, eagle..Rebecca has a lot.
http://affinitysims.com/files/categ...objects/?page=3

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:16 PM
Thank you. I think I will grab them all.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:37 PM
I knew you'd say that....

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:42 PM
Take care - like all those animated moving things, those probably have a hidden NPC come with them. You can't delete them without causing corruption if you have opened a hood with them installed. I'd test them in a throwaway test hood first to be certain you want to keep them.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:42 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 30th Apr 2017 at 6:34 PM.
Just be aware that most of Rebecca's animated items add NPCs, so after you've added them to your game (and to the lot? Not sure...) you can't remove them from your Download folder without potentially causing neighborhood corruption.

(not entirely sure about the birds, but all the rideable animals add NPCs, like any object based on the remote car and helicopter, or the robots).
Mad Poster
#7 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 6:04 PM
I didn't mention the NPC thing, because I assumed Debby knew..but I should have. Others will fall on this thread, others who might not be aware.
Like I'll say often, we are never too prudent. Thank you both maxon & simmer22, who added what I failed to add.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st May 2017 at 4:35 AM
I did know they had NPCs. It's not the first time I downloaded something from Rebecca. But thanks for the heads up.