Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 7:40 PM
Default WCIF "Hen & Chicks" & Fountain Grass Plants?
So, I keep coming across the below image on Pinterest. It's an image of some plants for TS2, which were created by @mustluvcatz.

Unfortunately, though, the plants in the image were made for a Christmas In July event at GOS in 2013 and were lost - files from that event are now located in this thread but the plants are not amongst them. I could've sworn that I'd found these somewhere and been able to download them, but I can't for the life of me remember where and I can't find them again (and who knows, perhaps I dreamed it in the first place!).

Does anyone know where I may be able to find these plants or other similar plants?
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 10:36 PM
http://simfil.es/227950/

That's all the plants I made for Sophie for that event, according to my downloads folder. There are some hibiscus plants that aren't pictured but they were part of it. There's a collection file included too.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 3:22 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 29th Apr 2017 at 4:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
That's all the plants I made for Sophie for that event, according to my downloads folder. There are some hibiscus plants that aren't pictured but they were part of it. There's a collection file included too.

I love you, thank you! Would you be willing to upload them to the GOS thread where they collected together some of the missing files from Christmas In July 2013 and other events? If you don't have the time to do so but don't mind me doing so I am happy to do it on your behalf if that's OK with you.

**ETA** I think that this is a picture of the hibiscus plants which are included in the folder that MLC uploaded.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 6:57 PM
oooo pretty - good grief, I'm a sucker for pretty plants I really am

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 7:47 PM
MCL, these are flat out gorgeous! I love all of them!!
(DL Folder, you can just hush your whining. gives my dl folder a very stern look)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 11:28 PM
@lauratje86
Yes, those are the hibiscus! If you'd like to upload the stuff at GOS, feel free to do so. We're having issues with our internet at the moment, sometimes it takes 5-6 "tries" to get a page to load.. so yes, upload away if you want.