Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 4:08 AM
Default 2 issues: graves & pets
1)When everyone dies on a lot, is there a hack that AUTOMATICALLY moves it to a (chosen) cemetery?

2)Blender will let a person have a baby by ANYONE (including themselves... ), but there is no way to have a PET breed with a relative. In RL life they WOULD, and it is common for breeders to breed a good sire to an offspring (for instance). So is there something that will allow this?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:45 AM
I haven't done in pet breedin in a while, but have you checked out Christianlov's pet mods? I can't reall off hand if it'll allow you to breed relatives, but it's someplace to start :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 7:31 AM
Select your cemetary: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=316426
The description only mentions apartments, but apparently it works for all lots.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 4:47 PM
Ovenhole got it before me..
As for the pets able to breed between family, I'd like that too. heck..they should not even need our permission, or a dog house to DO that.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Ovenhole got it before me..
As for the pets able to breed between family, I'd like that too. heck..they should not even need our permission, or a dog house to DO that.

Then we'd definitely need a spay/neuter hack. XD
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:13 PM
Yes, indeed. That is my idea of a mod..but i suck at this. lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 7:30 PM Last edited by simsfreq : 30th Apr 2017 at 7:36 PM. Reason: link
Christianlov's Baby Pet Creator lets you breed any two pets, even same sex pets. You only get one baby, not a litter, but you can just repeat it. It blends large and small dogs well IIRC too You do miss the pet pregnancy and birth but you'll get the correct memories of "XX had babies".

Edit: The mod is hard to pin down but it sounds like it's available here as a mass download in post #12. I have the standalone if someone wants it to put on SFS?
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=472257

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st May 2017 at 3:30 AM Last edited by grammapat : 1st May 2017 at 7:13 PM. Reason: thanks
simsfreq: can you PM me the mod? "..blends large and small dogs" what do you mean? seems like they would have to be one or the other, and seems like pups of that mix always are SMALL.
I did get the "move graves" mod - thanks!

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th May 2017 at 4:20 AM
Double posting so it will get noticed: the link to the "mass download..that may have the pet breeding mod" is not available. HELP?

Mad Poster
#10 Old 4th May 2017 at 4:59 AM
There is available download in post #15.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th May 2017 at 6:40 PM
Thanks! Let there be strays!