Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 3:48 AM
The best ending to a game ive seen, was a few.

In order from 5 being good to 1 being best

1. Resident evil 3 ending. ( the music and knowing it ends an era always gets me )
2. GTA Sa ending ( Sad because its the end of the best game ive ever played. And they are finally done. And smokes death was sad )
3. Gta IV ending ( Sad if kate dies )
4. Tomb Raider Underworld ( Sad ending too )
1. Spyro dawn of the dragon ending. ( very sad )

Then the endings that make me mad that i want a refund?
just 1. State of emergency 2. After all that work, the city blows up and the credits roll. Grr.

When you see a fallen officer... HELP HIM/HER UP. Or suffer the wrath of thors hammer! GRRRRR
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 1:01 PM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness. So sad, I felt so sorry for my poor partner squirtle....
If they remake ruby/sapphire, I'm SO choosing treeko- but I'll only evolve it to grovyle
Inventor
#28 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 5:59 PM
Final Fantasy 8.

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 11:58 AM
Mass Effect (so brilliant, quite emotional too)
Assassin's Creed (all of them so far). Always a cliffhanger, but I haven't been disappointed by any of the three games' endings. But then again I am a sucker for Ezio
The first Knights of the Old Republic. Awesome. Revan is still like one of my fav characters haha.
The second KotOR was memorable too, but in an entirely different way. Although it was years ago when I first finished it, I remember distinctly staring at the screen with the rolling credits with my mouth hanging open for about 5 minutes thinking "wtf just happend." Was so peeved
Helptato
#30 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 12:38 PM
Portal 2, without a doubt <3 It's so bittersweet and always makes me cry.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 1:55 PM
Suikoden 2 (all the options)
Final Fantasy 8
Silent Hill 2
Final Fantasy Crisis Core (we already know how must it end but.. is sooo great)
Project Zero ("Fatal Frame" )
And, of course.. Yakuza ("Ryu ga Gotoku") .. all of them. Simply fantastic.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Scholar
#32 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 3:12 AM
Rileyjcquinn: YES! Halo 3 is da bomb. I also like the ending to Halo: Reach. (I liked all of it, but it's only endings)
So let's see...
1)Halo 3
2)Halo: Reach
3) Super Smash Brothers Brawl

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD

Page 2 of 2