Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 9:45 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University
Default Pregnancy Problem
I just noticed after I installed the TS2 patch, whenever my female sim is pregnant, she doesn't show any signs of pregnancy other than her stomach growing. She doesn't throw up anymore and she doesn't eat, pee or sleep any more than usual :confused: . Anyone else have this problem? I have also noticed that the pond and hot tub water is now red and flashes, and mirror now look like windows (you can see outside the house when placing them on walls) :confused: . Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA

Drea
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 10:20 PM
:confused: Never heard of this! But it sounds like you have a cheat or hack in your game. Turned of all cheats? (if you used them) Checked your files with cleaninstaller?

Good luck
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 10:40 PM
The red water thing is a known issue. There's a thread about it in the MTL section. You probably need to upgrade your video card's drivers. Do you recall the last thing you downloaded to your game? Normally it's not a hack. It's probably that your video card can no longer handle all the rendering it has to do. Is it just one lot - is the lot extremely furnished? How many Sims? Just throwing ideas out there...