Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 1:33 AM
Default Customized stasis for a single sim
Hi so im making my own type of simbot because EA's has too many stipulations. Im wanting my simbot to only require socialization and have everything else be static. This sounds like an nraas thing but I feel like im wanting it too specific and also I dont want to have to do it manually, like evey simday I reset his motives or whatever. Any ideas?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 2:32 AM
I think you can do that trick with NRAAS Story progression. Make a cast "Pumbot", make it automatic based on sim type, and then set the needs as static.

It didn't work for me for aliens and plumbots tho', because their needs aren't standard sim motivations.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 11:33 AM Last edited by pretenshus : 6th Jul 2017 at 11:45 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
I think you can do that trick with NRAAS Story progression. Make a cast "Pumbot", make it automatic based on sim type, and then set the needs as static.

It didn't work for me for aliens and plumbots tho', because their needs aren't standard sim motivations.

I will try this!