Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 5:01 AM Last edited by Orilon : 24th Jul 2017 at 5:32 AM.
Default My version of Sedona
I recently started the HoodBuildingGroups Hood of Sedona plus added my own household. I have gotten through one round of rotations of the households so far.

Phil Collensworth married a townie named Margaret while he was alien pregnant. I had gone into SimPE and edited the pregnancy token for each so that only one alien baby is born instead of two. Phil gave birth to an alien baby named Caelum and Margaret gave birth to a baby boy named Adam. Margaret is a Family Sim with the Marry 6 Children LTW. I'm trying to determine if I want to try for her LTW or change it.

Aaron Atkins met a townie named Ashlee and married her. Aaron gave birth to a girl name Ara, and Ashlee gave birth to Andrew. So far Ara has been the only girl born in the Neighborhood. All others have been boys.

Tarek Lari didn't really meet anyone that caught his fancy to marry, so he's single and raising his alien son Crux by himself. Jared is also doing the same thing. He didn't find anyone that he remotely showed any interest in, so he's raising Lynx by himself.

I created the Whaler household based on 3 characters from the game Dishonored 1 and its DLCs, but it didn't quite go to plan once they moved in. I had kind of intended for Daud, Billie and Thomas to work as a threesome as much as possible in this game, but Daud and Billie didn't really cooperate. Because of the three bolts, ACR was working overtime between Daud and Billie while Thomas was at work, to the point they wanted to get engaged. I ended up using TwoJeff's crystal ball to find a wife for Thomas, and so far she's been able to settle in with the three of them. I'm hoping that the three bolts between Billie and Thomas doesn't come back to bite me.

Thomas' wife Ratna (blame the game, not me I didn't name her) is also a Family Sim and also wants to Marry Off 6 Children. I'm considering changing her LTW. There are 6 Sims in the household already: Daud, Billie, Thomas, Ratna, Daud and Billie's son Aedan and Thomas and Ratna's son Christopher. Daud and Billie may still want more children, and so between the two couple's children I really don't want to try to deal with Ratna's want for 6 children.

As I wrote this the idea to move them out came to mind, but I'm still trying to decide what I want to do with her and her LTW.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
I recently started the HoodBuildingGroups Hood of Sedona plus added my own household. I have gotten through one round of rotations of the households so far.

Phil Collensworth married a townie named Margaret while he was alien pregnant. I had gone into SimPE and edited the pregnancy token for each so that only one alien baby is born instead of two. Phil gave birth to an alien baby named Caelum and Margaret gave birth to a baby boy named Adam. Margaret is a Family Sim with the Marry 6 Children LTW. I'm trying to determine if I want to try for her LTW or change it.

Aaron Atkins met a townie named Ashlee and married her. Aaron gave birth to a girl name Ara, and Ashlee gave birth to Andrew. So far Ara has been the only girl born in the Neighborhood. All others have been boys.

Tarek Lari didn't really meet anyone that caught his fancy to marry, so he's single and raising his alien son Crux by himself. Jared is also doing the same thing. He didn't find anyone that he remotely showed any interest in, so he's raising Lynx by himself.

I created the Whaler household based on 3 characters from the game Dishonored 1 and its DLCs, but it didn't quite go to plan once they moved in. I had kind of intended for Daud, Billie and Thomas to work as a threesome as much as possible in this game, but Daud and Billie didn't really cooperate. Because of the three bolts, ACR was working overtime between Daud and Billie while Thomas was at work, to the point they wanted to get engaged. I ended up using TwoJeff's crystal ball to find a wife for Thomas, and so far she's been able to settle in with the three of them. I'm hoping that the three bolts between Billie and Thomas doesn't come back to bite me.

Thomas' wife Ratna (blame the game, not me I didn't name her) is also a Family Sim and also wants to Marry Off 6 Children. I'm considering changing her LTW. There are 6 Sims in the household already: Daud, Billie, Thomas, Ratna, Daud and Billie's son Aedan and Thomas and Ratna's son Christopher. Daud and Billie may still want more children, and so between the two couple's children I really don't want to try to deal with Ratna's want for 6 children.

As I wrote this the idea to move them out came to mind, but I'm still trying to decide what I want to do with her and her LTW.

I think your game is interesting so far. As far as the name Ratna, you can certainly change her name to something else if you want, I know I would. Sim Blender and the Bat box both will do this for example.

Use the Sim Modder, you can spawn it or you can use the buyable version http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=91161

With the Sim Modder you can go to the Next LTW for what ever the Sim's aspiration is, me I would have her be career oriented and pick either Education Minister or Captain Hero.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Instructor
#3 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 6:29 PM
I agree with lordtyger9, your game sounds rather interesting Ratna is... Quite a name

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 8:34 PM Last edited by Orilon : 25th Jul 2017 at 3:48 AM.
I started a new rotation with Phil Collensworth and his wife Margaret. Phil and Margaret ACR woohooed the minute I entered the house, and I heard baby chimes. Caelum became a toddler the next day, and Phil spent a lot of his time teaching Caelum his toddler skills. Adam became a toddler the day after, and Margaret started driving me up the wall to the point of changing her LTW. I have toddler beds in my game for a reason. While Phil was potty training Caelum, Margaret was potty training Adam. Adam's energy was low, but I didn't get a chance to direct him to his toddler bed because Margaret put him in the crib for the baby. Later on he woke up and was crying to be let out but Phil was asleep and Margaret was eating. Eventually she got him out of the crib, but that is why I have toddler beds, they can get in and out without needing a parent.

I don't want deal with Six children with her pissing me off, so I used the SimBlender to go to the next LTW. She now has the Captain Hero LTW, and I will have her get the job the next rotation. She gave birth to a baby boy named Brian. There was a traffic jam by the fridge since Margaret wanted to feed Brian and Phil was trying to get a bottle for Caelum. They eventually got out of each other's way and I left the household.

Edit to add:

Aaron and Ashlee ACR woohooed the minute I entered the household and I heard baby chimes. Ara became a toddler a few days later. Ashlee taught her how to walk, and Aaron taught her the rest of the toddler skills. Andrew became a toddler the same day that Brianna was born.

Tarek Lari spent a lot of time working on his bronze and silver flower arranging badges when he wasn't taking care of Crux. After Crux became a toddler, Tarek headed straight for the telescope. I'm not sure if he was telling me that he wanted another alien child or not. I'm considering moving him into a different house. His is too small for him and a toddler.

Jared did get abducted again while he was taking care of Lynx as a baby. He gave birth to alien girl twins after Lynx became a toddler. I'm considering making a spouse for him. I'm not liking the thought of trying to take care of everyone with just him.
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 3:42 PM
Thanks for the update, Orilon! Those children sound rather hectic, and the alien births are even more absurd

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
I started a new rotation with Phil Collensworth and his wife Margaret. Phil and Margaret ACR woohooed the minute I entered the house, and I heard baby chimes. Caelum became a toddler the next day, and Phil spent a lot of his time teaching Caelum his toddler skills. Adam became a toddler the day after, and Margaret started driving me up the wall to the point of changing her LTW. I have toddler beds in my game for a reason. While Phil was potty training Caelum, Margaret was potty training Adam. Adam's energy was low, but I didn't get a chance to direct him to his toddler bed because Margaret put him in the crib for the baby. Later on he woke up and was crying to be let out but Phil was asleep and Margaret was eating. Eventually she got him out of the crib, but that is why I have toddler beds, they can get in and out without needing a parent.

I don't want deal with Six children with her pissing me off, so I used the SimBlender to go to the next LTW. She now has the Captain Hero LTW, and I will have her get the job the next rotation. She gave birth to a baby boy named Brian. There was a traffic jam by the fridge since Margaret wanted to feed Brian and Phil was trying to get a bottle for Caelum. They eventually got out of each other's way and I left the household.

Edit to add:

Aaron and Ashlee ACR woohooed the minute I entered the household and I heard baby chimes. Ara became a toddler a few days later. Ashlee taught her how to walk, and Aaron taught her the rest of the toddler skills. Andrew became a toddler the same day that Brianna was born.

Tarek Lari spent a lot of time working on his bronze and silver flower arranging badges when he wasn't taking care of Crux. After Crux became a toddler, Tarek headed straight for the telescope. I'm not sure if he was telling me that he wanted another alien child or not. I'm considering moving him into a different house. His is too small for him and a toddler.

Jared did get abducted again while he was taking care of Lynx as a baby. He gave birth to alien girl twins after Lynx became a toddler. I'm considering making a spouse for him. I'm not liking the thought of trying to take care of everyone with just him.

Couldn't find someone for Jared without making them? Umm like with the Gypsy maybe?

I frequently change the LTW if i get something like have 6 children, marry off 6 children. etc.

I wanted to recommend a mod, ijCribGetOutAll by Inge Jones available here http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...2_Childcare.htm

This mod lets toddlers get out of cribs by them selves, I find it useful.

It is tough trying to take care of several babies, toddlers and children all at the same time, I do it a lot though.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 3:57 PM
Your game seems really interesting.

And by the way, Ratna means 'Gem'. Not a bad name, is it ?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 5:56 PM
I couldn't find a someone for Jared while he was pregnant. At the time I just meant to have him raise Lynx by himself without a mate, but I'm thinking about making someone since trying to take care of a toddler and twin babies with only one Sim is not a fun prospect to me.

I used SimPE to change her name to Rachel and used the Sim Blender to change her LTW. It changed to graduate 3 children from college. I'm willing to deal with 3 children, not 6, although I may need to move Thomas and Rachel into their own house.

When I entered the Whaler household Rachel and Thomas immediately ACR woohooed and I heard baby chimes. Aedan became a toddler and Daud and Billie took turns teaching him his toddler skills. Christopher also became a toddler and Thomas taught him some of his toddler skills. Shortly before Rachel gave birth Daud and Billie ACR woohooed and I heard baby chimes. Rachel went into labor a few hours later and gave birth to a boy named Darren. Since it was the end of the rotation I'm going to leave Billie's pregnancy to the next play through. Thomas and Rachel ACR tried for baby, but I didn't hear chimes. I tried to get her pregnant through the Sim Blender but also didn't hear chimes. My theory is that there are too many Sims in the house, and I'm trying to decide if I want to get a bigger household mod or move Thomas and Rachel out.
Instructor
#9 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 5:50 AM
Sounds rather eventful! Thanks for the update, Orilon .

Check it out ;)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 1:29 AM
I got Phil's wife Margaret the job in the Law Enforcement field and then they ACR woohooed and I heard baby chimes. Since her changed LTW is to become Captain Hero, this is the last baby.

I have Tarlia's cleaned subhood version of Veronaville attached as a shopping district, and Caelum wanted to bring Bottom Summerdream home from his first day of school. I clicked no on the TwoJeff's mod pop-up, but he was able to become best friends with her by calling her. Phil later taught Caelum how to study. Adam became a child a day later, and Margaret taught him how to study, and Brian became a toddler. Margaret gave birth to a girl named Emily.

I have ACR 2.0 and I turned on birth control for both Phil and Margaret. It is usually pretty effective for stopping babies from ACR woohoo and player directed woohoo. The only way for them to have more kids is if Phil gets alien abducted again. I'm trying to figure out if I want to start bringing Veronaville households into to the rotation. A lot of the time Bottom tends to have a crush as a teen on friends she met as a child.