Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Wal-Mart Supercenter

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,250 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 96,797 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 25th May 2007 at 9:41 PM
Updated: 5th Oct 2008 at 5:57 PM

Hi again. Im back with something huge this time. The famous Wal-mart. I call it mini market because it isn't the size the supermarket wal-mart. Im sorry I couldn't fill in all the store sections. I had to upload this quick before my computer is taken to the shop. This place includes custom walls all created by me. 2 empty spaces for any retail stores from www.retailsims.com and an empty space for a restaurant. I was gonna place a Mcdonalds there, but I wanted to rush and get this uploaded. There is an empty space for an electronics section. I did manage to get a grocery section, employees lounge, clothing section , and the lines for waiting to pay for your items. I also made an empty space for some restrooms inside. There is too many custom walls to explain them all, so just look at the pictures. There is only one custom content in this whole market. That custom content is a shopping cart, which if you in the look in the picture, you'll see i made a section for. I really hope you enjoy this, and the reason why I say really is because I didn't get to finish the inside.
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/people/My%20Documents/EA%20Games/The%20Sims%202/Storytelling/kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.JPG[/img]
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/people/My%20Documents/EA%20Games/The%20Sims%202/Storytelling/dfdddddddddfdfddfdfffdfdfdf.JPG[/img]

Lot Size: 5x6
Lot Price: dont know price

Custom Content by Me:
- glaze tile WH
- glaze tile BR
- dull grass
- mcdonalds 1
- Mcdonalds 2
- a

Custom Content Included:
- The "Oh So Reliable" Shopping Trolley by AbstractSIMmer187