Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#13251 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TMBrandon
Shoes

So many categories.

Omg! I was just thinking of this when I saw all those categories!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#13252 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:23 PM
Re: Stairs

Isn't it more likely that they made it possible for stairs to be used from 2 directions at once? Similar to that short clip where we see the people on the sidewalk barely miss each other but have no problems routing around each other. If they are talking about stairs, the most likely case seems to be that sims will have no problems using stairs no matter who is on it and which direction they are walking, right?
Theorist
#13253 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaxBacon
Oh dear sources, there is no sources, i'm a ninja pig spy inside E3.

Cute, but it would be appreciated so others can watch out for more or see it for themselves.
Lab Assistant
#13254 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karianneag

Pre-download: September 1st 2014 07:00pm
Available: September 4th 2014 00:00

*facedesk*
*hops on next plane to the US*

Off topic but well... Norway represent!
Field Researcher
#13255 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lovcat
Cute, but it would be appreciated so others can watch out for more or see it for themselves.

I use a social program that is searching every single byte of Sims 4 thing posted on the Internet right now.
So the sources are posts... everywhere around the Internet with random pics, videos. etc... i'm troubling getting the links ^^
Forum Resident
#13256 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:26 PM
Is the game gonna be compatible for both PC and Mac the way sims 3 was? I see an article simply stating Sims 4 coming to PC and Mac Sept 2
Instructor
#13257 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:26 PM
I'm amazed at so many pages here on no info.
Theorist
#13258 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:26 PM
I use a social program that is searching every single byte of Sims 4 thing posted on the Internet right now.
So the sources are posts... everywhere around the Internet with random pics, videos. etc.. ^^

Scholar
#13259 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carpedentum
Off topic but well... Norway represent!

Oh yes! Me too, though I am in exile.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Forum Resident
#13260 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:28 PM
They said in the Q&A that there are no plans right now to release it on Mac, which I was concerned about because I'm a Mac user, but then what about this article EA posted?

http://www.ea.com/news/the-sims-4-i...-for-pc-and-mac
Forum Resident
#13261 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:28 PM
First Leaked Pictureeee

Was that person able to tweet a second pic or was he/she cuffed and stuffed in a black van by EA non disclosure task force?

Find my Mods: Here at MTS, over at Simlogical
Field Researcher
#13262 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lovcat

Don't worry, i don't work for NSA! But a good reporter on the webs need to get to be the first to get all the info so that's why we use this massive programs!
Forum Resident
#13263 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WooHoo31
They said in the Q&A that there are no plans right now to release it on Mac, which I was concerned about because I'm a Mac user, but then what about this article EA posted?

Unless they meant a mac specific game. The sims 3 base was compatible with both PC and Mac so I dont see why they would shut out half of their base.
Scholar
#13264 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:30 PM
Don't worry, i don't work for NSA! But a good reporter on the webs need to get to be the first to get all the info so that's why we use this massive programs!

OT, but I once made a TS2 sim called Macon Bacon.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Forum Resident
#13265 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:30 PM
My current mood while waiting for new information/news/leaks/anything!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Theorist
#13266 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:30 PM
So the sources are posts... everywhere around the Internet with random pics, videos. etc... i'm troubling getting the links ^^

What's the name of this program? Share please, sharing is caring!
Field Researcher
#13267 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WooHoo31

Mac version will probably be released later on. I know they've said a ton that they're just focusing on the PC version.
Theorist
#13268 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:31 PM
Someone else wanna be kind and post the link? I feel like I'm talking to a wall.

Disagree all you want but sources credit the original poster and they are considered a common courtesy.
Scholar
#13269 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:31 PM

LOL, MaxBacon, what are you like...
You're like no Bacon I've ever heard of...

OT - When did I graduate to Instructor?? YAY!!! I feel like I belong now!! *dances*

...Titanium white...
Theorist
#13270 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:32 PM
Alexis JUST got to E3, and the lines are ridiculous, hopefully she has a flash pass of sorts. UGH.
Instructor
#13271 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:33 PM
@iShiila Whatever that thing in your avatar is, it freaks me out everytime I see it.
Lab Assistant
#13272 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SciBirg
Oh yes! Me too, though I am in exile.

I'm not Norwegian, just fortunate enough to live here Nice to see other Sims fans from here though!
Lab Assistant
#13273 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vss2eip
@iShiila Whatever that thing in your avatar is, it freaks me out everytime I see it.

That's racist.
Forum Resident
#13274 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:34 PM
Wellp. Looks like Im pulling out my ancient windows laptop from under my bed.
Field Researcher
#13275 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:34 PM
I have a feeling there is NDA on this gameplay tests, that or the thing is so crowded people can't even move!
Locked thread
Page 531 of 817