Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:29 PM
Default Gamestop Shipdate
I pre-ordered the CE through gamestop with overnight shipping; Will I receive the game tomorrow regardless of the ship date being listed as tomorrow, or will I have to wait until Wednesday for it to arrive?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:36 PM
Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure that you'll be getting it the same day as the release. I say this because even though the game isn't to be released until June 2, 2009, GameStop will have plenty in their storage room for the big day it comes out. So methinks shipping should be on time.

I'll have to double check. I've got a friend who works at GameStop, so she'll probably know. I'll get back to ya on that. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:42 PM
me at my local Eb game they already received the prima guide so they must also have received the game since i preordred the collector 's edition as well and the release date is tomorrow so at 10 am i am going to go pick up my copy with the prima guide and i will start playing as soon as its install
Theorist
#4 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 7:43 PM
It will all depend on when they ship it. If they ship today you should have it tomorrow, but if they actually ship tomorrow there's no way you'll get it before Wednesday. Is it shipping from an online source or brick and mortar store? The reason I ask is because with online stores you can usually check on your orders to see when they ship.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:00 PM
I Called gamestop today and I can pick up my game tomorrow =]
I am excite!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 9:13 PM
Well until a few hours ago, there was a guarantee on the site that said that if one was to order the game prior to June 1st at 11 AM with overnight shipping, said person would receive on the street date of June 2nd. However, the ship date listed is June 2nd, and I checked my order status with the website which also listed the ship date as June 2nd.