Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:11 PM
Default TS2 CC You'd Like To See Remade For TS3
Man, from the screenshots, I can tell that I'm going to miss my massive hair collection from TS2 the most. There are no curls! I can live without a large furniture selection, but I will miss the hell out of hair.

What CC items from TS2 would you most like to see promptly remade for TS3?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:26 PM
I honestly love the makeup. O: I'm a makeup junkie…gothic stuff…I played the CAS demo the makeup honestly SUCKED D:.
Inventor
#3 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:28 PM
A lot.

I'm really hoping someone will remake all of the Sailor Senshi and my favorite villains from Sailor Moon, Chii from Chobits, really a whole lot of anime stuff.
I would love Harry Potter and Twilight characters from the movies.
A whole bunch of random stuff, like animal ears/tails and other characters from various series.

I'm hoping the TSR tool will be easy enough for me to figure out. If it is I might be able to remake some of this but I don't know :/
Inventor
#4 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:29 PM
InTeen...

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:30 PM
anime stuff, awesome hair styles, and hacks that just made the game weird and fun.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:41 PM
Mainly hairstyles and hacks I used to make the game more to my liking, anti-redundancy, inteen along with others I used.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:51 PM
I hope we'll get the never-break hack for appliances. I can also do with the "no fire other than in fireplaces" hack/s.

And hair, definitely. I hope our many talented hair designers will be able to continue creating for Sims 3.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:58 PM
Oh my, the list could be VERY long! I agree with the hair. I like my sims to look unique. I am also a bit of an area rug and curtains junkie. I find I am always searching and downloading them so my homes will have a unique look, too.

PS: AND matching window sets (thanks to MaryLou and others)!!
Alchemist
#9 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pyba
I honestly love the makeup. O: I'm a makeup junkie…gothic stuff…I played the CAS demo the makeup honestly SUCKED D:.

CAS demo for TS3? Where?
Inventor
#10 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
CAS demo for TS3? Where?

There was a CAS demo for TS3 you could play at Apple stores.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:10 PM
your local MAC store!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:14 PM
im gona miss all my cool furniture and clothes.
Alchemist
#13 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nekonyami
There was a CAS demo for TS3 you could play at Apple stores.

Oh right, I thought you meant one on the internet somewhere. Oh well
Forum Resident
#14 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 7:00 PM
Nouk's hairs.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 7:05 PM
makeup,skins,eyes,hair and clothing these are all the things I would really like to see be remade for TS3.
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 7:59 PM
lots of stuff too mcuh to mention here.

but stuff like rosethesims hair, allot of clothing i have downloaded that is really good but that i dont know who made. The "Misc marble & Stone collection", Ancient Greek series. the computer that had online banking, shopping, Auto college fund deposit a really good thing!

AND most importantly Komosims walls and floors coz they are some of the finest walls/floors i have ever seen for TS2.
Theorist
#17 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:02 PM
When it comes to actual file mods, there will be many that won't be needed. The appliances never break may be a thing of the past, since certain Sims can "upgrade" things so that they'll never break again.

At the same time, TS3 will no doubt require a ton of brand new mods to keep things going in the direction players want to go.

As for the types of things I would want remade, that will be mainly furniture (and of course the aforementioned hair). No doubt there will never be enough old-style furniture, nor will there be nearly enough non-ugly modern style furniture within the game or expansion packs. I have varied tastes when it comes to furniture styles but most modern stuff I see just looks horrible.

I am also a sucker for things that match what's already in a game, which actually makes what the game already has way more useful. A good sized percentage of my TS2 CC are items that complete existing sets. I'm really hoping in TS3 there are fewer incomplete sets, though, but I know better than hoping too hard for that.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:05 PM
I loved my curly hair, the cherub one and the one from sims artist union

Also I love brands and characters like my madeline doll, disney characters cribs and clothes for my bebes, some abercrombie like brand for my popular kid.
Instructor
#19 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:08 PM
The thing I would love back specifically:

Enayla delicious skintones she is a genious, an artist and a true visionary and it is always a delight to see what she creates. I hope she is able to adapt to this new game or else many of our gaming experiences will not be as rich because of it.

Lethe's Elven furniture and building sets, again elegant and beautiful. Another visionary artist.

The harry potter themed set was fantastic, I will miss that greatly.

All of the medievel style dresses they were gorgeous.

Sussie So Goods designs were also amazing - she created art we all just would love to have lived in ourselves, but alas we had to be content with our sims living them.

I liked all the period costumes really. I love history and there are so many fantastic fashions throughout the whole of history that we could take advantage of in Sims.

There are many other stunning things I could name, but just look at the TOP content from the site and tghat shows the majority of the things I loved.
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:09 PM
Default Lizz's Lovebed
I don't know how I am going to survive making my sims like each other by normal every day interactions!
Scholar
#21 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:12 PM
Sims in Paris.
Instructor
#22 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:20 PM
Hair and makeup...I'm so superficial when it comes to Sims.
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 9:10 PM
InSim, InTeen, and ACR. I can't imagine sim-life without them :P

fakepeeps7's clothing for kids, because from what I've seen the clothing options for kids, especially girls, really, REALLY sucks.

Replacement maternity clothes (like the mystical one's). It would seem, from pictures, that while the maternity clothes are much improved over TS2's ugly pants and a top, you're still stuck with something that's less than fantastic and can't choose which boring set your sim will use.

Non-country-style counters, etc. All the ones I've seen except for one look like something you'd place in a country cottage, not your beautifully designed Arthur Erickson original home.
Scholar
#24 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 9:16 PM
Yes for the InSim and the hair. It will be difficult to return to a so limited choice of hair (compare to my Sims 2 folder ^^). But there is already a lot of codes who could maybe (partially) replace the InSim.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Theorist
#25 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 10:25 PM
XM Sims' hair is what I will miss the most for sure! I hope some of them get remade for The Sims 3 at some point. I'd also like to see some funny t-shirts being remade (can't remember who made them but they're on MTS) with Simlish letters, that would be cool. Thankfully the improved CAS gives us more customization so we don't have to wait for certain EA outfits that we think look better without slippers or whatnot.
Page 1 of 3