Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 1:47 AM
I've getting very sure now it's just a new maxis face template, probably designed more for the vampires, as some of my sims have grown up that like that.

I guess it just takes a while to get used to, definitely not my favorite face template, but I think it suits Elders.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 9:39 AM
I havent seen this at all in my game. (I have all packs) O_o Does that mean a child born in game with that particular template will not inherit the parent's genes?
Scholar
#28 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 3:30 PM
I just created a ramdomised toddler in CAS, so it didn't come from any parent, so I doubt any could just get born like that, unless one of their parents also had that template. It's hardly apparent in a toddler, I only just find what I've got as soon as they become a child.
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 7:03 AM
This happened to me once, I found out it was these causing the problem, but it may not be for you.
http://bit.ly/2lGb0Xc
Scholar
#30 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 3:49 PM
I finally fixed that problem, I narrowed it down to a single piece of CC, and also turned out it wasn't actually a problem with the CC itself, it was actually the filename, it seems the game can give you odd behavior with filenames starting or containing special characters, to be safe i'm now making sure all my packages start with either an A-Z or 0-9 and nothing else.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 8:21 AM
The toddlers with this are very cute, tho. I like them. It doesn't happen all the time, tho. So.......
Page 2 of 2