Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 3:33 AM
Can a Lenovo Ideapad 100S 14" run TS3 and TS4?
I need to get a new laptop because my MacBook Pro died. I'm only accustomed to Macs but can't afford one this time and feel very ignorant and confused about the PC options available. I also have a very limited budget ($500-600 NZ). TS3 and TS4 are really the only computer games I play, and most of my computer activity is on the Web. With my price range in mind, I'm considering the Lenovo Ideapad 100S 14 inch, whose specs on Lenovo's website are:
Processor - Intel Celeron N3050
Operating System - Windows 10 Home 64
Graphics - Intel HD Graphics
Memory - Up to 2 GB DDR3L
Storage - 64 GB eMMC
Audio - Stereo Speakers with Dolby® Advanced Audio™ Certification
Do you think I'd be able to play TS3 and TS4 on that, or should I resign myself to not playing them until I can afford a more suitable computer? Or if you can suggest a suitable laptop within my price range, I'd appreciate it. I realise I may be wishing for the moon but it can't hurt to ask if it's possible, and I don't have the familiarity with this area to judge that for myself. Thank you!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 5:49 AM
From those specs I don't think it can run those games. I can't really suggest any laptops at the moment but ideally you should look for something that's an i5 (not the Ultrabook variants) and has a non-intel graphics card.