Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 4:05 AM Last edited by rainaelf : 15th Feb 2017 at 4:07 AM. Reason: odd spelling error
WCIF - trying to find four different things
because i'm an absolute dork , i accidentally deleted my mods folder last week - slip of the finger and didn't realize it was even gone until way too late! so, i made a go at trying to relocate all my mods and packages and did well except for four things.

i can no longer find the lucky palms wishing well as a download by itself. neither can i find the Shire gate that came with the old mill set. i'm unable to find where i had downloaded both the twallan statues and park bench.

i'm also trying to find curbside mailboxes. these had, when installed, shown up either in buydebug or sculptures - maybe even both; i honestly can't remember. but as far as i recall, they were purely decorative on residential lots. i had thought maybe i'd found them at cyclonesue's downloads at TSR, but no. the ones i'm trying to find looked very similar to these real USPS mailboxes (except some of them were really rusty): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...a545fa8b910.jpg

omg it's the sheep from the early Windows sheep and orange "games" ... haven't seen those in years!

any help would be most appreciated. as i said, i've managed to find everything else - and then some! LOL if i can gather up these four things, i can get back on with my simming self ...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 6:17 AM
Working and decor mailbox by Cloudwalkersims (copy/paste the dl links once you click on them).
Here's some preview pictures as they don't all show up.

As for the Shire Gate and the Wishing well from the Store, if you obtained them by conventional means, you should be able to still re-download them? Though the Wishing Well, doesn't come as an individual item (any longer).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jparks.gsp
Twallan Bench

got them! thank you so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
Working and decor mailbox by Cloudwalkersims (copy/paste the dl links once you click on them)

i was able to get the mailboxes, thank you.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 5:33 AM
Here are the working download links to three items.I found the other links postet here don't work.
TWALLEN BENCH
TWALLEN STATUE2
TWALLEN STATUE
Instructor
#7 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 8:09 AM Last edited by Butterbot : 19th Feb 2017 at 8:10 AM. Reason: Typo
A heads-up for people with less robust machines, the Twallan bench is >26000 polys.

Own Grandma's Canning Station? Check out the Canning Station Overhaul.
Like doing laundry? Check out the Infinite Laundry Buffs Fix.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
Here are the working download links to three items.I found the other links postet here don't work.
TWALLEN BENCH
TWALLEN STATUE2
TWALLEN STATUE

maybe they'll be useful to someone else. through internet magic, i was able to find them through the other post just fine.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Butterbot
A heads-up for people with less robust machines, the Twallan bench is >26000 polys.

raina concurs! i limited mine to one town, one bench ...