Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 8:15 PM
Default WCIF Extracted/CC Versions Of The In-Game Photograph/Snapshot Frames?
I don't know if these have ever been made, but I would love to have CC versions of the in-game photograph frames - the ones where your sims can take using the UNI camera (the Artist career reward) - both portrait and landscape - and the BV camera (the snapshots that they have to order online) - landscape only, like in the game. I'm looking for extracted/CC versions of the frames as wall hangings (and if each frame could also be repositoried to a standing-on-a-surface version of itself that would be ever better!).

I know of various other CC frames and frame sets that can be recoloured to use to display photos/pictures of my sims (like this amazing set by threadandsandpaper) but I would really like to find the Maxis/EA ones as CC objects, so that I can use a screenshot programme as well when I take snapshots/photographs in game and then, on the increasingly common occasions when the game decides to "lose" a photograph and turn in into a blue rectangle in a frame (), I can make a recolour of the CC version of the appropriate frame to replace the one that has gone blue.

I would also like to find something like Michelle's "Add A Frame" Set, but for the UNI photographs and BV snapshots, so that I could put different coloured frames over the snapshots/photographs to allow for some variety in my sims' homes. I have some default replacements already, so that they look nicer, but I would like to be able to have more variety.

If anyone knows of CC versions of the Maxis/EA in-game photo frames and/or additional, "overlay" frames for the Maxis/EA UNI photographs and/or BV snapshots I would much appreciate links!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 11:41 PM
- by MsBarrows here (see also Recommended tab)
- shiftable meshes by Simbic here
- and more repositored sets by MsBarrows (check their profile for Multi-Use Photo Frames and calendars)
- frames recolours by Slig

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere