Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 2:04 PM Last edited by hiabara : 21st Feb 2017 at 2:21 PM.
Default WCIF a mod that gets rid of the vampire skin?
I don't like the vampire skin at all. I plan on making a really pretty vampire Sim, but the skin always makes them look like they're sick because it turns into a weird gray tone I have some custom skins installed and some of them have really freaky colors, but none of them come close to a normal looking skin.

So does anyone have a mod that removes the vampire skin? I found one mod that doesn't work (I'm playing on version 1.67) and I tried using Debug Enables (Visual Override), but that doesn't work either (I think it only removes the glow). Besides that I only find threads where people are having the same problem, but no one seems to have found something
Or if some of you have alternate idea, tell me please!

edit: I tried Debug Enabler again and it does make a difference, but I would have to activate it every few minutes because it resets when I go into CAS, Buy or Build Mode (and probably when I restart the game), so that's definitely not an option.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 1:01 PM
As I mentioned in my post I have some really freaky skin colors in my game - blue, green, red, black, white, grey and most things inbetween, but they never look how they're supposed to look on Vampires because Vampire skin turns everything into a weird washed out and sickly color. I tried it with all possible colors, but it's impossible to make Vampire skin look normal by just changing the color :/
And the lightning might be a nice idea, but I don't want to change my whole house/lot just so the skin doesn't look weird anymore And I don't think it'll make a huge difference. But thanks for the idea anyway!