Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#76 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 12:30 PM
I'm lonely, have no life, and I don't get out much.

c:

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#77 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 2:37 PM
Am I hotlinking now? Someone tell me or just:

It's way too quite on this place these days, does that say something about the popularity of this franchise or is it me being the wrong place?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#78 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 2:43 PM
We don't get content every month like we used to, so we discuss things less. We all congregate when the new and shiny appears, then we go back to hiding under our rocks.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Forum Resident
#79 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 3:11 PM
Okay, so this is probably not the right forum, but we're discussing future things, so I'll just ask here - Why does the Sims 4 Wikipedia page have "Tropical Vacations" as new Game Pack listed? I can't find any infos about it, but usually Wikipedia is pretty good at removing false informations asap, so... Am I missing something? Or is this just a simple troll?
dodgy builder
#80 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hiabara
Okay, so this is probably not the right forum, but we're discussing future things, so I'll just ask here - Why does the Sims 4 Wikipedia page have "Tropical Vacations" as new Game Pack listed? I can't find any infos about it, but usually Wikipedia is pretty good at removing false informations asap, so... Am I missing something? Or is this just a simple troll?

When I search for that I get a mod for Sims 4. You could possibly report it, someone has to do it
Instructor
#81 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hiabara

Troll, look at history to see it have two edits that add that "information".

Bowling we know because its was in the teaser even if not officially announced (then again officially announcements for stuff are a week before release) as Tropical Vacations is completely pulled out of their asses, all information points to pets as the next EP, not "vacation" and I suspect the only reason Bowling was there was to give credence to the Tropical Vacations that is simply given too much details for something that is supposedly coming in June, even if there was a leak in Maxis they would not do it in such a way.
Field Researcher
#82 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 9:32 PM
Oh I know what that is.. Someone made a mod that turns the Outdoor Retreat world into a Tropical world. When I still had the game installed, I tried it.... Looked weird... Not bad...Just weird. I took the Mod out immediately.
Forum Resident
#83 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 9:40 PM
Thanks a lot for the answers I saw the mod, too, but I thought maybe there's something new leaked and I just don't know about it. Well, case closed
Field Researcher
#84 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anarchy Blues
Still waiting for the "Open world, CAST and Large Neighborhoods" expansion pack...

And that's when I'll consider moving up from Sims 3. I have never been so disappointed as when I bought 4.
Scholar
#85 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
Also, don't forget this combo of packs:
Get Together EP (Dance Club, Bars) + City Life EP (Apartments/City) + Vampires GP (Vampires) + Perfect Patio SP (Hot tubs) + Vintage Glamour SP (Buttler) => The Sims 3 Late Night EP

Sims Player: I'd like an expansion pack to have the same level of content seen in the previous generations of the series, and not be spread out over numerous microtransactions.

EA:
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 10:19 AM
Sims player: I'd like a new Sims game that isn't a downgrade compared to all of it's predecessors.

EA:
Page 4 of 4