Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 9:36 PM Last edited by goderguy : 18th Feb 2017 at 11:13 PM.
Default WCIF... A mod/hack to prevent stairs from disappearing [SOLVED]
I have a mod/hack that prevents the AL spiral stairs from disappearing when you zoom in close, but I would like one that prevents ALL stairs from disappearing. I've searched here at MTS and a few other sites too, with no luck.

Thanks!

goderguy
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 12:33 AM
I recently reinstalled Sims 2 on my new computer, after not playing for a while. I hate that the stairs disappear when you zoom in close. Today, I decided to search the WCIF, and here I find I asked the SAME question 6.5 years ago HA! Does anyone have an idea where I might locate a mod or hack to accomplish what I'm asking? Thanks in advance.

goderguy
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 2:22 AM
The only thing I can think of is to use the no fade version of Gunmod's camera mod
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 2:46 AM
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 6:37 AM
Thanks to the both of you! I think both would be great to have; I'll have to look into them more.

goderguy
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 11:12 PM
Default It worked!
Quote: Originally posted by Zena-Dew-Drop
The only thing I can think of is to use the no fade version of Gunmod's camera mod

I realized I used to have a mod when I played on my old computer that did a lot of the things this mod describes. I grabbed that download from my external hard drive, and it works like before! I'm pretty sure it's Gunmod's mod. I just grabbed my old Camera folder and over-wrote the current one. Thanks! The stairs are staying put, and I can see the edges of my neighborhoods now.

goderguy