Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#426 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 5:36 AM
The Ouwagu Family. I am playing them now. They just finished University and about to start life, working to gain the finer things. LOL!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#427 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 5:13 PM
Demetra Pappaioanou and Antoinette Girard, enjoying the Winter Festival in Isla Paradiso (which doesn't make much sense, considering Isla Paradiso is supposed to be an exotic island):

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Lab Assistant
#428 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 2:37 AM
Kenji and Christal

Kale and Hayley

Jett and Emma

#429 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 9:18 PM Last edited by Sebastian-moran-is-here : 23rd Jul 2014 at 9:19 PM. Reason: The pic didn't show up.

Meet Jim Moriarty and Sebastian Moran, from BBC Sherlock/ Arthur Conan Doyle because Seb hasn't appeared yet on the BBC version. Sorry for the sucky quality and the fact that they're kind of hard to make out. I'll post individual pictures of them later.
Lab Assistant
#430 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 3:45 PM
Jaboy and Belle

Sockpuppet
#431 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 11:03 AM
:lovestruc
Scholar
#432 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 1:23 PM

Carlotta Lobos and Susie Broke, now YAs. Best friends since childhood, dating since their early teens. Always super adorable together.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Test Subject
#433 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 3:10 AM Last edited by marcellafranco : 22nd Aug 2014 at 7:02 AM.
My game has been crashing a lot lately, so I started a new family. I don't usually take pictures of them, but as I finally had the courage to build the entire house (and I'm really happy with it), I took some photos this time. This is the Macnair main couple – the surname is from the Harry Potter series and their future children will probably marry into other families of the same source (perhaps with some well-known characters, who knows?).

Walter & Charlotte Macnair
They're both evil, proper and snob, btw.

And Walter probably thinks that telling a scary story is a very romantic idea.

Theorist
#434 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 12:19 AM Last edited by HCAC : 28th Aug 2014 at 11:59 PM.
My Simself, incarnation #? with my Sim husband, "Leo Malone."

They just had a baby girl I named Elizabeth. Both want to be Illustrious authors.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Inventor
#435 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 8:54 AM
Actually rather smexy pic of Vincent Wyngs and his vampy wifey.
Screenshots

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Scholar
#436 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 11:04 PM
More of Carlotta and Susie, because they just got married and I'm feeling emotional :lovestruc

jus nou drein jus daun
Test Subject
#437 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:58 PM
Default Marceline and Jake
[IMG][/IMG]
This is when Marceline is still blonde
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
dancing
[IMG][/IMG]

When they are still young :')
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Marceline's dog is in love?
[IMG][/IMG]
Scholar
#438 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 8:28 PM
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#439 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 6:56 PM
Zac and Ariel

Richie and Carly

Forum Resident
#440 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 10:48 PM
Tanya & Symjole

Genesis & Angelica

Nathaniel & Trinity

Paige & Obi

Simon & Lisa

Mario & Chance

Sandra & Calvin

Neal & Dede
Lab Assistant
#441 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 3:36 AM

Constance & Kane Maddox!! Gotta be my favorite Sim couple as of now...Constance pregnant with their first daughter :lovestruc

“Raise your children to love and embrace others. Tell them they are beautiful; they may grow up to be stars one day, and "beautiful" will never mean as much in a magazine as it will coming from you.”
― Kaiden Blake <3
Test Subject
#442 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 4:50 AM
Default Maureen and Brandy
So this is a lesbian couple I made, and honestly even without the CC, I feel like they're friggin' adorable together. Basically, Brandy is the blonde and Maureen is our Dark-haired wild child.

Brandy and Maureen met in Bridgeport. They were both two sims I had created but not intended to fall in love. They ended up realllly hitting it off. I mean, REALLY. So they ended up hooking up to fulfill a want that Maureen had. Well, Brandy had none of that one night stand stuff and would keep calling. And the feels were real! They both would (on free will, constantly call each other no matter the mood, etc.) It was crazy. Like seriously, crazy.

So, I finally decided instead of having nice babies with some madeover townie, I would make them girlfriends and then move to a custom world I have. Now, since back in Bridgeport, Brandy brought in a ton of simoleons, they ended up with around 400,000 bucks. I moved them into a little starter home and let them work until they had like 3 days until the Adult life stage and then adopted Heaven. And HOLY CUTENESS HOW COULD I GET SO LUCKY. The only thing I added was a different hairstyle and the eyes. OMG.

I am now into a legacy home with them, and heaven and her mommy's are totally enjoying the pool, and the beach behind them
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#443 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 5:41 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 2nd Mar 2018 at 8:25 PM.
Amber (l) and Holly (r). Have been playing these two lovely gals for over 2 and a half years, and I don't feel like ever abandoning them. They're big money, big ego, and big biz. Next year they're getting married, and Amber's thinking of getting a job in corporate. They're in their mid-twenties and have seen more than most people twice their age. What's there to come?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#444 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 12:14 PM
My main sim's son Carlo Vargon and his college sweetheart getting married.

They were in their seasonal outfits because it was winter during that time and the snow was just too heavy for them, so they had their wedding at home and with their winter outfits.

And here they are after slicing the cake now in their formal clothes, with his two sisters in the background. His wife is actually one of the in-game made sims that didn't take a lot of plastic surgery. I only made up her nose and gave her new hair plus make-up and she turned out pretty well.

PS. after their wedding that I only found out that she has two children with my sim's son because of the moving option. Back in university i made them woohoo a lot of times but i didn't think she will get pregnant.
Test Subject
#445 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 3:35 PM
Guess who? Any YG-fans here? Hahaha

T.O.P. and Bom aren't supposed to be a couple, actually--- but they looked much better than Bom and her current boyfriend (who she got together with against my will).
Instructor
#446 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 8:46 AM
Rain Isaac (Left) and Delvin Caster (Right):

A couple of Sims I created to be in a band in the new city I downloaded. I originally had no intentions of getting them together, but Rain started rolling romantic wants toward Delvin one day out of the blue, so I let it happen. Now it's hard for me to see them apart. :lovestruc Rain's commitment issues may be a problem in the future for them, though.

(btw, all they seem to talk about is love and marriage. I think it's simply adorable.)
#447 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 6:29 PM
Old days when The Sims 3 is about to be released, I was playing Sims 2, wishing if EA would introduce a new romance feature system in The Sims 3 : one-sided love.... but NOPE!

I think the "one-side love" could affect the relationship more dramatically deep and tragic, even more interesting, (yes, more dramas! more relate to the real life!) than the usual two "happily ever after" automatically fallen in love.

I imagined if there were scenes of one-sided love of sims "couple".

She loves him, he loves her not.

He loves her, she loves him not.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Instructor
#448 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic
Old days when The Sims 3 is about to be released, I was playing Sims 2, wishing if EA would introduce a new romance feature system in The Sims 3 : one-sided love.... but NOPE!

I think the "one-side love" could affect the relationship more dramatically deep and tragic, even more interesting, (yes, more dramas! more relate to the real life!) than the usual two "happily ever after" automatically fallen in love.

I imagined if there were scenes of one-sided love of sims "couple".

She loves him, he loves her not.

He loves her, she loves him not.

I'm sure a lot of people would be able to relate if this will be added to the game. imagine all the machinima that would be made.
Scholar
#449 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 4:51 AM
I've been thinking about all the families I haven't played in a while, so here, have a selection of pictures of teens from those families kissing their boy/girlfriends

Alexis Hamilton, eldest of the Hamilton clan, with her girlfriend Emma Lobos.

And Gemma, one of the youngest Hamiltons, with Lynda Lobos (yeah that's gonna result in an interesting family tree if both of those relationships survive)

Brooke Greenberg and Roman Bergman. This particular relationship was very short-lived but memorable, thanks to the triplets that resulted from it.

Brooke's younger sister Erica Greenberg and Star Shue. I need to post more of them at some point, because they're frickin adorable together.

Anita Lobos and Pascal Morel.

And here we have teenage Carlotta Lobos and Susie Broke, that pair that I keep posting in this thread because I have no self control.

(note that the Anita and Carlotta Lobos posted here are from a different save than Emma and Lynda Lobos from the earlier pictures. Siblings from an alternate universe I guess. The Lobos family in my Hamilton save just kept popping out more and more kids. Think they ended up with like nine of them!)

jus nou drein jus daun
Test Subject
#450 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 7:06 PM
Eric and Jenna Stevens, the founders of my legacy challenge.

You guys all have adorable couples. <3
Page 18 of 24