Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 2:39 AM Last edited by catrlgirl : 20th Jan 2015 at 3:27 AM.
Default sims 4 date glitch
I think I might have had my first glitch. I have a super happy dumb in love married couple and one of them has the Romantic lifetime Aspiration and wants to have to silver dates with their lover. Whenever they go on dates. It either automatically cancels and gives me an unsucsessful date or the date continues and even though I perform the date actions they don't register in the goal tracker or meter. Is it a possible mod conflict or is it the update?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 4:19 PM
Okay that response was foolish does anyone know the cause of this glitch and a fix for it? I'm trying to get my sims aspiration complete
Inventor
#4 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catrlgirl
I think I might have had my first glitch I have a super happy dumb in love married couple and their dates aren't one of them wants two silver dates to achieve the life time reward and aspiration anyone else having this is it a possible mod conflict or is it the update?

You cannot expect a sensible response if your question does not make sense. Is this what you mean?
>I think I might have had my first glitch.
>I have a super, happy, dumb-in-love married couple, and their dates aren't.
>One of them wants two silver dates to achieve the lifetime reward and aspiration.
>Anyone else having this?
>Is it a possible mod conflict, or is it the update?

Well, I've done my best to punctuate your sentences, but I still can't understand your question.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 6:48 PM
It is not a glitch, that requirement is correct. The XML for this Aspiration 'Objective' says this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<I c="Objective" i="objective" m="event_testing.objective_tuning" n="objective_Asp_Love_A3_1" s="24933">
<T n="display_text">0xCD5B7895<!--"Earn Silver on {1.Number} Dates with Spouse"-->
</T>
<V t="iterations" n="objective_completion_type">
<U n="iterations">
<T n="iterations_required_to_pass">2</T>
</U>
</V>

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Scholar
#6 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 8:38 PM
Does that mean they have to achieve...
1) ...Silver (and only silver, not gold!) level dates
or
2) ...Silver or better dates?
If (1) is the correct answer, then you need to stopp fulfilling date goals after the dater meter has reached silver!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 11:29 PM
I don't know if it means one or the other; it's not possible to say from reading it. I don't really care either; my sim doesn't do dates, he goes to the bar and picks someone up and takes them home. So I'll never be doing that aspiration.

Common sense says it has to mean 'silver or better', but who knows? This is the Sims 4 after all...

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 3:25 AM
I am sorry for being difficult to understand. I have a glitch whenever I send them on a date the date even starts and even though i perform the actions they do not register. Sometimes the date completely cancels and I get date unsuccessful the very minute the date starts. So the problem is the date requirements not being registered even though I do the actions. I interact and have them do everything the date meter just does not record it leaving them unsucsessful dates. . It is silver or better because earlier one of the requirements was have a silver date. I got a gold and it cleared. Hopefully i was clear that time.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 3:56 AM
I send my sims on dates and all actions are met and acknowledged and achievements gained. I have no mods
Mad Poster
#10 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catrlgirl
I am sorry for being difficult to understand. I have a glitch whenever I send them on a date the date even starts and even though i perform the actions they do not register. Sometimes the date completely cancels and I get date unsuccessful the very minute the date starts. So the problem is the date requirements not being registered even though I do the actions.

If the dates are working fine for others as kiwicrone writes, then it sounds like a mod which hasn't been updated.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 3:07 AM
I have very few mods. I will investigate much and see if I can find out is there a list of mods which cause conflict? Or has anyone else had this issue
Inventor
#12 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 8:00 PM
This is an old topic. I have the same bug and wanted to know if anyone found a solution for this. I tried to repair my game files but it didn't work.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 5:47 PM
I just came here to see if this had a solution: I have the same problem.
A date will suddenly abort with no apparent reason, and the message 'Date unsuccessful: no reward earned.'
No indication at all as to why the date ends, or why it's unsuccessful. All appears to be going well.