Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 1:53 AM
Default Sims 4 Drunk Mod
Where can I find a mod that makes sims dazed after having a few drinks? I'd like to see my sims doing crazy things and getting moody from drinking 'juice' at the club. I haven't been able to find anything.

If there isn't anything available, if someone could direct me to someone who takes requests for this type of mod.

Thank you,
Cass
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cassisass
Where can I find a mod that makes sims dazed after having a few drinks? I'd like to see my sims doing crazy things and getting moody from drinking 'juice' at the club. I haven't been able to find anything.

If there isn't anything available, if someone could direct me to someone who takes requests for this type of mod.

Thank you,
Cass

bumping because i'm curious too!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 6:20 PM
Add me too.....I'd like to know
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 6:08 AM
I would agree... Why can we make drinks at the bar and drink heaps of them but never get drunk? ....LOL that would be ok in real life but id like to see my sims a little drunk...
Smeg Head
#5 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 5:37 PM
If you have Outdoor Retreat there is a rare drink from the hermit "Snaggle Fluster" that makes sims dazed, crazy and all sorts. Don't know how truly dazed and crazy it makes them, and I've never actually seen the drink anywhere in game, but I made it available on my Spa Day drinks tray mod here - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=572098 - if anyone wants to experience it.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 1:40 AM
Going to get it

thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:19 AM
Nice! I have TheGraveThief's 'alcoholic' CC trait installed. I found a really great Brad Pitt sim on the gallery, put him in a house, then I decided I'd like to have him be a twin, so I added another Brad to the house, but named him Boris, lol, and made him a shy, anxious alcoholic. I haven't played the household much, but it would be awesome to see poor Boris Pitt helplessly intoxicated, lol. Also seeing alcoholic Sims "juice" themselves to sim death would be appropriate. How morbid of me.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 3:38 AM
someone please make this
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 2:59 AM
Fourthed?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 6:24 PM
I think since we already have the dazed emotion/moodlet it would just be for a modder to add the chance of a sim becoming dazed, or sad or happy after one or two drinks which essentially gives the same effect as drunk

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=565863 this mod here adds emotions similar to the way the drunk mod could work
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emile20
I think since we already have the dazed emotion/moodlet it would just be for a modder to add the chance of a sim becoming dazed, or sad or happy after one or two drinks which essentially gives the same effect as drunk

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=565863 this mod here adds emotions similar to the way the drunk mod could work

i mean i guess but what about for those of us who can't get the packs??
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 11:41 PM
To people who are interested, I started working on such a mod recently. I'm still collecting the necessary files and basing it on the Get to Work sickness system. I might make a variant with moodlets from other add-ons and base game for people who don't have Get to Work. I can't give a release date or even guarantee that it will be released, but I can just say that I've started seriously working on it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Candyd
To people who are interested, I started working on such a mod recently. I'm still collecting the necessary files and basing it on the Get to Work sickness system. I might make a variant with moodlets from other add-ons and base game for people who don't have Get to Work. I can't give a release date or even guarantee that it will be released, but I can just say that I've started seriously working on it.

Awesome! I would be happy to test it for you
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twikkie
Awesome! I would be happy to test it for you

Thank you, it would really help me I'll PM you once it's done.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 3:26 AM
Mod in progress and working well, very well... A few screenshots just for the

Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Candyd
Thank you, it would really help me I'll PM you once it's done.

This is so exciting I can't wait for you to release this mod! I'd be willing to test as well just pm me anytime
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 12:22 PM
Unless if I'm very unlucky, you should hear about it very soon
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5...ndyd_videogames
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 12:34 AM