Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 7:08 AM
Hello there!
Hi! I guess it's time to make an introduction. I've been lurking the website for a couple months now, and finally decided to jump in.

My name is Wallace. I'm 21 and I live in the Northeastern U.S. My free time consists of knitting, painting, playing The Sims, writing, studying psychology, and cuddling the five cats I live with!

I've been really into building for a while. I took a drafting course in high school when I was fifteen, and I started playing Minecraft when I was sixteen, though Sims has kind of taken over in terms of gaming (I can't really do multiple games simultaneously. Things like games and TV shows, I have to play/watch/etc separately, or else I get all mixed up).

I started playing The Sims 2 back in June - a friend of mine let me install his copy of Ultimate Edition on my account on the computer we share with his family. I started off just kind of playing the stock characters, but recently I've started to get really into building houses and other lots, and I'll hopefully start uploading some of those soon once I've figured out how to do it.

I'm looking forward to checking out everyone's stuff, hopefully sharing some of my own, learning new things on the forums, and maybe making some new friends!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 9:22 PM
Hi @galacticwallace and welcome to MTS!

I worked as a drafter many years ago. Looking forward to seeing your stuff!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 1:35 PM
Hello Wallace! Welcome to MTS! It's super cool that you took a drafting course! Did you like it? The first time I did the whole plans of a building I felt like... did I really do that? I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: