Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 3:41 PM Last edited by Adreanna : 14th Dec 2016 at 6:45 PM.
Default Share your household sims!
What is your sims 3 current household? I have been playing the Wolff household lately which has been very fun. I really want to make a discussion that everybody finds interesting so I hope you enjoy this forum . In this forum you can share your current household with us and show pictures of your family. I hope you enjoy this discussion and please share your family with us.<3

This is mine
The Wolff family they are Werewolves hence the name Wolff

I am really enjoying seeing everybody's current households can we keep this thread going for a really long time? Please tell me us about your current households even if you can't post pictures. <3

Thank you everyone that has been telling us about your current households, they are all so interesting <3 please, if you haven't seen this forum before, please post about your sim current household as I and many other simmers love reading about everyone's sim households if you have posted before please update as I and (again) many other simmers will enjoy reading your update <3 If you can, please add pictures because I and (again) many other simmers love looking at the pictures but if you can't don't worry because we love reading the, without pictures too <3 please enjoy this forum

And if you have more then one household family please post them too!

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested it is nothing.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 5:08 PM
Here's my current family, the Hoggles. I don't use pose packs so birthdays and deaths seem to be the easiest way to get most of the family in a shot.

This is an ISBI-ish challenge. Violet, on the left, is the current torchholder. Her husband, Ricky, stopped making pancakes so he could cheer for their toddler's birthday. Violet is trying to get to the stove to keep cooking the pancakes so they don't burn but Ricky won't move.

And here's two of their three girls. Panther in the back, and Onyx in the front. They have a teenager, Midnight, as well.

You can read about the Hoggle family here, if you'd like (language warning). Midnight, Panther, and Onyx are the 6th generation of a 7 generation challenge.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 5:28 PM
Right now I have two households. One berry legacy and one based around a few of my characters. I sadly don't have any pictures on my computer right now (but they are on my simblr under the same username! )

My character based one basically turned from a legacy that was themed to a 100 baby challenge, oddly enough. Whoops. Got two down, it's got occasional forms of a story but it's more for the fun of it rather than working on the plot. So far, my favorite thing is the sheer amount of visual glitches that happen every so often. I also could use photo editing tips, if anyone has one, but I don't have much. Probably my favorite part of it is slowly building the house as they expand, and I'm hoping that one of the teens ages up soon (when I need them to), as they have a lot of collectables and the house is very, very large. I honestly haven't had this much fun with a load since my first save file, and the family is almost as large!

My berry legacy is all gameplay, and it focuses on a berry-fied selfsim and her pets. It's got a bit of a Perfect Genetics part of it too, since there's requirements for the heir. So far no heir for the humans, a possible one for the cats, and two possibles for the horses. They're about to get a new house that I've been working on off and on in between my 100bc, and I haven't focused on this save so much.

But I am excited to see what other people have been up to!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 5:38 PM
New addition to the family a Fairy pet for my Werewolf!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 8:17 PM
My household just went on a trip to Egypt to get away from the cold

Lydia just started exploring her first tomb

It wasn't challenging enough for her so she is taking on The Great Pyramid

Alchemist
#6 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 9:31 PM

Veronique Papillon, the heir of the current generation (sixth), recently moved out so her sister (Sofia), sister-in-law, and their four kids could have the home to themselves (it was getting awfully crowded!). She moved to a small but spacious house on the beach, taking only a painting by her deceased father as a memento; while it's not as decorated as her childhood home, it fits Veronique's living style better. Sofia and her wife call Veronique almost daily to chat (when she doesn't call them) and are both wonderful mothers; Veronique can't wait to invite her nieces and nephews over to visit when they grow up

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Site Helper
#7 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 10:54 PM
I've got several games I play depending on my mood.

I made Solas because I seem to prefer all the broody elves in the series. Then he got hit with a love charm. The game started constantly crashing soon after he proposed, so I decided that I had made him too well. I've got a copy of him from before the love charm, but after he had learned to make a flask of angry bees, so I might start a new game with him sometime. I also tried to make Cullen, but he's still not looking right so I gave up.

Adric is an author. And alchemist. And musician. And whatever other skills he picks up from books, potions, or wishes. He's been turning everyone in Sunset Valley into an occult type, so his fiancee is a fairy. Unfortunately, he is a Loner, so he hasn't wanted to actually go through with the wedding and have someone else living in the house with him. Especially as his fiancee comes with a teenage daughter. But he did teach the girl to drive.

I don't seem to have taken any pictures of my Nephilim. I'll have to try to remember to remedy that. And most of my pictures of Velkarion aren't too good.

I've also been doing a lot of experimental building lately.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#8 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 1:59 AM Last edited by Elynda : 2nd Sep 2019 at 3:04 AM.
THE FAMILY DOWNSTAIRS

Here is a group portrait of the staff at Dunwarren, Colonel Sir Henry Standing's big country house in Riverblossom Hills. Aside from the role some of these characters play in my Scumthorpe story, I have been enjoying playing with this household for their own sake. Although some of them have existed for a while now, and I've used them in the story, so far as actually play time goes, it is early days. Who knows what little intrigues, dramas or romantic entanglements may develop.

Back row (left to right): Alex the footman, a recent addition. Then comes the tall, cadaverous figure of Crevis, the butler, who presides over this little 'family'. Local 'legend' would have you believe that he is as old as the house itself! Next to him is Obadiah the gardener. As a youth he served as apprentice to 'Old Noggs' his predecessor, before running away to sea. Exactly why he returned to Dunwarren, after a long absence and many strange adventures in 'foreign parts', we may well discover in time.

Front row (left to right): Abigail the chamber maid, who is actually twin sister to Alex. Then there is Betsy the cook, who actually grew up at Dunwarren where her mother served in the same position. As a child she was the constant companion and playmate of the Standing children, and worshipped the ground young Harry Standing walked on. Next to her is Mary the scullery maid and assistant cook. And then there is Bob, the gardener's apprentice, of whom much is told elsewhere.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 3:36 PM
@Ghost sdoj *Drools over Solas* WHY DID HE HAVE TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 3:42 PM
Here is my Vampire family based off of the movie Interview With The Vampire

Lestat is on the left, Louis in the middle and Claudia on the right

I had a hard time picking a last name so I used Von Dracul

Site Helper
#11 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Adreanna
*Drools over Solas* WHY DID HE HAVE TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. That's why I made him as a sim. :lovestruc But if you've seen the ending sequence, you can figure out why he had a good reason to leave, and why he tells an elf that he's romancing that this is a very bad idea but he's too much in love. Trespassers DLC makes it even clearer.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 8:52 PM
@Ghost sdoj I KNOW I PLAYED THE GAME but still

Scholar
#13 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 9:18 PM
@Adreanna Love those costumes! A short time ago I was bemoaning the lack of 18th century clothing. I should have looked harder, those are gorgeous!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Instructor
#14 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 9:19 PM
This is my current household, It's both based on my own fantasy world as well as loosely based on 2 preexisting Sims 3 challenges, the polyandry version of the Polygamy Challenge and the Stepford Wife. So this is a polyandrous family consisting of a matriarch/Stepford wife, her 13 polygamous husbands, and their future children, following both religious ideals and being a dutiful wife, as well as my own twists on things, with a lot of focus on family.

This is my matriarch/Stepford wife/fantasy self, Elvira Shub Niggurath Rhodivich:

She is a vampire/witch (as well as demon/succubus and Lovecraftian horror) hybrid and is the daughter of Satan/Cthulhu and Queen of Hell, as well as the family's matriarch and dutiful housewife. She never wears the same outfit twice and ensures that her husbands, the majority of whom are inbred rich manchildren, her greatest attraction, are happy and her palace is spotless. She's currently pregnant with her first child which is her 1st husband Charles's (unknown to her so far). As probably expected, she and her husbands are Satanists, and their holy day is Saturday.
Her first husband, Charles II of Spain:

Second husband, Dandy Mott of AHS Freak Show:

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 9:20 PM
@Elynda Thank you

#16 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 10:12 PM
I'm running a house based on all the Evil Team bosses from Pokémon. It took a while to get all eight of them into a house but it's been fun so far.

Some fun events:
-Archie and Maxie went on a date to the roller coaster and got sick
-Everyone walks around in their nightclothes
-Ghetsis has made enemies of just about everyone
-Cyrus and Lusamine have become friends
-Giovanni remains a bastion of stability somehow
-Guzma has tagged the whole house
-Lysandre's room is entirely red
Screenshots
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 10:52 PM
I love Elvira!! She looks very, very cool.
Instructor
#18 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShackInTheMountains
I love Elvira!! She looks very, very cool.

Thank you!
Instructor
#19 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 3:42 PM
It seems I have a disagree troll or 2.... probably because my family are polyandrous Satanists who expect the matriarch to be a dutiful wife, I guess....
Instructor
#20 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 5:09 PM
Here with 2 family update photos, Elvira has just discovered she's pregnant by Charles. I think she'll probably have twins, triplets, or (since I have NRAAS) quads since I gave her and all 13 husbands the Fertility Treatment LTR. I did it so having kids will be easier and so that she might have more kids.
As I am partially doing the Stepford Wife challenge and one of the rules is that your wife sim must have a different everyday outfit each day, I changed her outfit to this, it's actually the daycare worker outfit which I guess I unlocked when I gave her the Super Nanny LTR:

I altered it to make it a lot more rockabilly Goth and 50's housewife-like, with a very cute purple corset print apron since the majority of Elvira's clothes will probably be 17th-19th century and 50's-60's themed, as well as chartreuse jeans since I love that color . It's actually really cute and reminds me of the outfit Dexter's mom wore in Dexter's Lab since it was one of my favorite cartoons growing up, lol.

Upon discovering she was pregnant, she changed into this wedding dress-type dress, which is pretty but won't stick:

Plan on changing her into something more 17th-18th century for the next day and so forth being she's pregnant by a 17th century king and I'd like her outfits to reflect the husband during her pregnancies. Dandy is there because it was originally supposed to be his scheduled day because of the polygamy challenge, until I decided each husband would have a scheduled 3-day period of their conception of her pregnancy until she gives birth, so it's actually going to be Charles's "period" rather than Dandy's day. Too bad too, i was gonna have him nag her for not woohooing with him before she found out she was pregnant, lol.
Theorist
#21 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by southparkrocks
It seems I have a disagree troll or 2.... probably because my family are polyandrous Satanists who expect the matriarch to be a dutiful wife, I guess....

Your troll(s) probably hate "fat chicks." LOL.

Anyhow, your family is cool...not something I'd play (I dislike all supernaturals personally) but I love seeing how unique other people can make their families. Amazing.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Instructor
#22 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
Your troll(s) probably hate "fat chicks." LOL.

Anyhow, your family is cool...not something I'd play (I dislike all supernaturals personally) but I love seeing how unique other people can make their families. Amazing.

I do wonder if that is it... sorry but I am a "fat chick" irl and quite happy with myself the way I am so my sim shall reflect on that as she is my fantasy self... I'm glad you like her! It makes me feel good when other people like what I make! And besides, having fat sims is more realistic, what's the fun in making all female sims skinny twigs? Lol no offense to skinny people though, or people who prefer skinny sims...
Field Researcher
#23 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by southparkrocks
8th husband, Eric Trump:

Wait... does that mean Donald Trump is one of Elvira's stepfathers? Or is this Eric Trump someone who coincidentally shares the same name...?
Instructor
#24 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by themysteriouscorn
Wait... does that mean Donald Trump is one of Elvira's stepfathers? Or is this Eric Trump someone who coincidentally shares the same name...?

Yes THAT Donald Trump lol. I'm not fond of him or anything, just have a weird little crush on Eric, but yes he is her dad-in-law lol. Let's try and keep our political opinions out of the sims.
Scholar
#25 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 9:07 PM
@southparkrocks Love big cuddly ladies! Betsy Dillon, who's one of the family I posted above, was the first sim I ever created and she's still one of my favourites. I like Elvira too. P. S. I gave you some agrees to make up for the 'trolls'.

Page 1 of 10