Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 8:16 AM
Default Trait Non Jealous
I remember that used to be a trait available before in older Sims versions. I think you had to purchase it with reward points. I sure would love to have that back! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 8:56 AM
You need the woohoo part of MC command center. The link is under MC command center.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alfredfjonesworldhero
I sure would love to have that back! :lovestruc

Here you go:

1. Select the sim who should get the trait.
2. open the console by pressing ctrl+shift+c.
3. type "traits.equip_trait player" (without the "")
4. Have fun!!

P.S.: What the cheat does, is equipping the serial romantic reward trait to the selected sim. This trait lets this sim do whatever he likes without making others jealous. So if you are looking for kind of a "ménage à trois" relationship, make sure you enter the cheat for every sim of the three!

P.P.S.: MC Command Center is not needed!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 7:51 PM
Maybe you don't need MC Command but you can tune it so you don't need to type anything. I prefer that.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kampffenhoff
Maybe you don't need MC Command but you can tune it so you don't need to type anything.

Don't meant to be rude in any way - just wanted to be clear in my answer. If someone prefers MC over the console I'm completely fine with that!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 10:27 PM
Thank you all for your help!! 8D I appreciate it