Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:12 AM
Default What mod do you desperately want for the Sims 4?
I want a lifespan mod to create a halfway point between long and normal. Or, better even, allow us to adjust it just like the Sims 3! What about you?

I'm just gonna cry until it comes.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:18 AM
i need a no zz while sleeping mod

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:21 AM
master controller

its a good place to start imo.

essentially making the cheat commands and other various useful commands built into the GUI. I would say this first.

your game loads up with cheats on
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:27 AM
Faster skilling is a must.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:28 AM
A version of Have coffee with me by ani or icarus_allsorts bring food or drinks to others
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by van Dorn
Faster skilling is a must.

skilling is easy, you have to utilize the emotions

energized for workout, etc.

play the aspiration game, ive got a sim the does not need to sleep.
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:34 AM
Family Tree!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:40 AM
More sim customization options. height sliders, different facial expression patterns then the usual smiles and expressions. (not everyone smiles like a sim.) Expand the walks to add more types. have the expressions set up just like the walks. grouping animations and linking to the character. If you were to change the call file to add animation profiles this really wouldn't be that hard to program. Just recreating every animation in a slightly different way for each profile is quite the daunting task. I've done some animating with DAZ studio and even with the animation plugins its a real pain.
Also someone here has made 1 type of lighter face creases then just the stock "really old" look. i want to see more of that. Dimples and other topographical features.
also did anyone else see the ugly freckles in the game. you have 2 choices. Chicken pox or Morgan Freeman. that's it. nothing that makes your ginger sims look like normal gingees. Skins with detail. Basically i want to see mods that make it so you can make the sims look however you want.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nautica187
More sim customization options. height sliders, different facial expression patterns then the usual smiles and expressions. (not everyone smiles like a sim.) Expand the walks to add more types. have the expressions set up just like the walks. grouping animations and linking to the character. If you were to change the call file to add animation profiles this really wouldn't be that hard to program. Just recreating every animation in a slightly different way for each profile is quite the daunting task. I've done some animating with DAZ studio and even with the animation plugins its a real pain.
Also someone here has made 1 type of lighter face creases then just the stock "really old" look. i want to see more of that. Dimples and other topographical features.
also did anyone else see the ugly freckles in the game. you have 2 choices. Chicken pox or Morgan Freeman. that's it. nothing that makes your ginger sims look like normal gingees. Skins with detail. Basically i want to see mods that make it so you can make the sims look however you want.

lets walk before we run in terms of mods.
im not even a modder, but things you ask about and such, im sure its a lot of work.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:53 AM
A color slider/picker for objects, items, clothing, hair, and other entities.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:57 AM
- A cheat or mod to unlock all objects (like career rewards)!!!
- More Sim customization options, like the sag of their behind! It's always very "perky" now...
- More colour options for pretty much everything...
- Modular stairs, or at least L and U shaped ones, spirals would be nice too...
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:58 AM
mod the local neighborhood to be open and free from loading screens?
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haituva
- More Sim customization options, like the sag of their behind! It's always very "perky" now...

why would you cheat career unlocks? why even play the game?
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:09 AM
I want a foxgirl mod.

Because [censored] yeah, foxgirls.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrapeApe
lets walk before we run in terms of mods.
im not even a modder, but things you ask about and such, im sure its a lot of work.

LOL it is, but this thread is "what do you WANT to see" Compiling a small GUI to run the cheats is easy in comparison to what I'm suggesting. I well aware of that. But these are my dream mods. Definitely possible. it would just require cloning and expanding on the walk animations. to add a sort of personality to each sim walk profile. Give the sims different quirks and gestures. make some figity. foot tapping, nervous ticks. Sims that talk with their hands like Italians. Sims that scratch their heads in certain situations or stroke their beards while they read. snooty sims will snub their noses and cross their arms when they dislike someone. So every animations would need to run checks before it was performed. If there is no animation for it in custom, it runs the default. safeguarding it from canceling the action. Not saying its an easy mod. just one I'd personally love to see. It would be a script mod that replaces and expands on the walk styles GUI already in the game.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:27 AM
I very badly want a No Autonomous Cooking mod so my kids aren't getting bowls of cereal out of the fridge just as mom is putting the finishing touches on dinner for the family!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraCastellano
I very badly want a No Autonomous Cooking mod so my kids aren't getting bowls of cereal out of the fridge just as mom is putting the finishing touches on dinner for the family!

Just posted not long ago by SimGuruMax.....

Just got word from our AI engineer that this (Sims getting food while someone is already making a group meal) has already been fixed and should come out in a patch sometime in the future!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:21 AM
I would love a normal telescope and microscope.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:40 AM
Height sliders, definitely. I'd like my males to be taller than my females for once.
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:47 AM
An iventory item to store the various collectibles. As far as I know the only places to put them is in the world, the sims personal inventory or the household inventory. I would rather not clutter those up.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:47 AM
espero um mod que acabe com as telas de carregamentos é muito chato fica esperando imaginem com expansões
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:57 AM
An icon or some other easy visual cue to show Sims' ages. Seriously, having teens be nearly identical to adults was a terrible idea.

Or maybe a mod to remove muscle gain from digging for collectibles. Or to reduce muscle growth from treadmills and sit-ups. If I didn't know the proper cheat commands, I'd be stuck with a SimHulk.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 3:07 AM
more energy while sleeping. and make the needs decay slower like ts3.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haituva

I'll be releasing a cheat for career rewards this evening.
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 3:17 AM
I need mods that improve same-sex relationships, such as being able to have a child without having to adopt and all that. I'll miss Nraas for sure til then
Page 1 of 64