Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Victorian-Gothic Set

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 9,050 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 469,378 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 30th Aug 2008 at 12:42 PM
Updated: 14th May 2009 at 7:42 PM

EDIT: Oh. Wow. I am a huge lummox, apparently. I forgot to upload the pile of books and the pictures. Will someone shoot me every time I upload something, to remind me to actually include everything?? :D

'Ello 'ello. Last month's WNF aspiration set theme was gothic, and this was my addition to it.

This set requires no EP's, but the seating pieces are also available with pet interactions for those of you with the Pets expansion pack.

And, as you may have guessed, this set uses the repository technique for happy recoloring. The Arm Chair and the Pile of Books are required for the rest of the set's textures to work properly.

Aaaaaand, there's a lovely collection file so you can find all this in your catalog. Enjoy!

Polygon Counts:
Chaise-Longue: 2178
Loveseat: 3413
Arm Chair: 2092
Dining Chair: 792

Side Table: 886
End Table: 734
Coffee Table: 488

Floor Lamp: 1754
Tied Drapes: 2222

Table Clock: 1051
Framed Drawings: 1044