Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 5:02 PM
Default Options missing?! Help!
On sims, My male sims cannot plan outfit > Underwear . I don't know if it's something to do with the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true cheat or whatever, but if anyone knows how to fix this i would appreciate it. also, some options that were previously on the game e.g. when you click on your sim to go somewhere on foot it would come up with many options, have just become spawn > memory manager, so it's a frustrating guessing game. Really need some help! thanksyou
xxxx.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 5:11 PM
What this forum is for:
In this forum you can discuss most things related to computers. New software or computer hardware you want to talk about? Need help building/buying a computer, or maybe just upgrading your old one? Computer you have isn’t working properly? You’ve come to the right place!

No Sims Tech Help!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
What this forum is for:
In this forum you can discuss most things related to computers. New software or computer hardware you want to talk about? Need help building/buying a computer, or maybe just upgrading your old one? Computer you have isn’t working properly? You’ve come to the right place!

No Sims Tech Help!

So there is no way you can help me? Sorry i'm new to the forums don't really understand categories...