Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 9:31 PM
Default Error after replacing weather in a custom world
Hi everyone!

Today I finished a world I was working on for a while and wanted to change the weather in it. I tested this with another copy
of my world that I had in my game to build all the lots and it worked fine. For this I used the Weather of Midnight Hollow that
I found here on MTS a while ago because I really like it. But instead of the fly over that was included it wanted to do my own
and changed the World.ini and the one for the camera flyover. When I wanted to export my world from CAW I got an error message
that said something about a wrong package ID and told me to save my world and try it again. So did I mess up something
when I changed to World.ini or what could be the problem here?

I found a tutorial for changing the weather and another one for doing your own intro video and did it exactly how I was told to do it.
So what could I have done wrong?

I really appreciate any ideas for I am still more a "beginner" in editing worlds and love to learn something new.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 10:36 PM
What version of .DDS did you save it in?