Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

IKEA *Extras* - Updated for NEW CEP - 01 June 2009

by HugeLunatic Posted 6th Apr 2009 at 5:00 PM - Updated 25th Jun 2022 at 1:21 PM by HugeLunatic

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Forum Resident
#51 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 3:07 AM
AHHH!!! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! Thanks so much Lunie!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#52 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 11:06 PM
That's great and thanks - I find, to my surprise, I use the Ikea stuff a lot.
Scholar
#53 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 2:17 PM
Thank you!! All the fixes i needed for this set, perfectly done and without making my downloads folder explode. ThankYou ThankYou ThankYou!!!
:D

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Test Subject
#54 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 3:02 PM
all these are really nice!! thanks so much for your efforts to make the IKEA set more complete!!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#55 Old 1st May 2009 at 7:33 AM
A whole bunch of IKEA match stuff!
Got'em all!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Instructor
#56 Old 6th May 2009 at 7:55 PM
Oh my I have to de lurk to say thanks. I just wish this was available before I got all the other various IKEA type matching stuff. Oh well I'll be pruning my dl's folder.
Test Subject
#57 Old 22nd May 2009 at 3:50 AM
Thank you soo much for this! The Ikea sp was my fav pack but it always felt like half of it was missing. You are the greatest!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#58 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 7:04 PM
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:26 AM
Thank you so much! It always irks me when EA gives us some nice items but not a complete set, and these are just perfect. I especially love the 1-tile desks

https://renegadekitty.wixsite.com/sims - my new Sims page, mods & Quarantine Challenge.
Test Subject
#60 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 5:48 PM
Thank you, Huguelunatic, Ikea is my favourite set too.

You can trust on bad people, they never change.
William Faulkner
#61 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:19 PM
I just downloaded the entire set.

...or maybe I *re*downloaded it, because when I went to click on the Thanks button, I found I`d already thanked this thread.

Either way, ::nab::.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#62 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 10:11 PM
Downloaded the entire set. Ikea is my favorite SP too but I was disappointed that it missed some items.
Great job, Huguelunatic, and thanks!
Forum Resident
#63 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 2:20 AM
Thanks for doing this. I was a little annoyed that the sets wern't complete, too. Now I can actually use them!
Scholar
#64 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 6:23 PM
I wish there was a "thank you" button under each post of yours in this thread. Since there's none...
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 5:37 PM
Thanks a bunch for this! I loved the extra stuff but run into a problem with the EXPEDIT bookcase - it turned out blue in my game I wonder if it conflicts with Lord Darcy's More Decorative Slots for Maxis Furniture mod or something because of the extra slots... Do you think you can ?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#66 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 6:20 PM
It definitely doesn't conflict with Lord Darcy's More Deco Slots since I have that as well. If it is blue you have the wrong combination of my bookcase and CEP. My original bookcase was made before the CEP was updated with IKEA. So the subset names are different. Update CEP and make sure you have the updated bookcase.
Test Subject
#67 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 6:00 PM
I'm so glad you could help. Updated CEP like you said and of course that did the trick. Your bookcase is now working fine (Doing the happydance)! Thank you again=)
Test Subject
#68 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 11:33 AM
I love the IKEA Stuff Pack, too, i.e. this download really is a must-have. Thanks a lot.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 4th May 2010 at 7:12 PM
This is absolutely awesome, Ikea is my favourite SP too, but I felt it was incomplete, now I can match everything a lot better.
Test Subject
#70 Old 14th May 2010 at 12:34 AM Last edited by thehoff2 : 14th May 2010 at 11:24 AM.
This is fantastic :D

...Was the fact that the white couch is the master, and the black couch the slave, intentional, or simply an amusing accident?

'I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.' -Oscar Wilde
Please...call me Natalie
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 30th May 2010 at 5:25 PM
Hey Slave Master! M.y. G.o.o.d.n.e.s.s. your stuff is just amazing great! Always wanted to say Thankyou for everything of your work! So...Thank you!

Take care!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#72 Old 30th May 2010 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thehoff2
...Was the fact that the white couch is the master, and the black couch the slave, intentional, or simply an amusing accident?

Both have default colors of black...the pictures are like that cause I stole 'em from EA's site.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 10:51 PM
Very Well Done!
I love it when someone completes a set...Most of my Sims like to have matching stuff, and they get annoyed when their choices are too limited!
Instructor
#74 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 12:29 AM
You have to give credit to Maxis for their ingenious money saving plan: "Just make the basic object, the community will recolour it." LOL. Anyway, thanks heaps, I never have figured out how to do recolors.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 1:02 AM
Thank you so much! Ikea is my favorite SP, and the discrepancies among the sofas and chairs were annoying. This is exactly what I need, in a very nice collection.
Page 3 of 4