Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 54 (Who?), Viewed: 12905 times.
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 5:44 AM
Default The mods are asleep! Post no-bake recipes!
Rule #2 is blatant censorship that shall not stand. Post no-bake recipes in defiance and in good taste!

No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
---
1. Buy 1 tub of any brand chocolate chip cookie dough.
2. Eat the cookie dough.
3. Continue step 2 until you finish the tub.
4. Become horrified with the ravenous animal you are

"Given enough time, hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going." - Edward R. Harrison
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 7:36 AM
1. Go to 7-11 or Crisy Kreme
2. Buy glazed donuts and go home
3. Go to refrigerator
4. Take whipped real butter, spread it on donuts, and eat
5. Go on internet, find an updated picture of the food pyramid
6. Print it and burn it, sprinkle a pinch of the ashes over donuts, continue eating until satisfied
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 7:51 AM
I tried that recipe, Shoosh, but for some reason, I can never get home before all the Krispy Creme donuts are gone....
Forum Resident
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 7:56 AM
*sulks*i've only ever had Krispy Creme doughnuts once and i want more
Former Hamster
staff: retired moderator
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 8:06 AM
Does eating frozen chocolate Cool-Whip count as a no bake recipe? If so:

1) Purchase chocolate Cool-Whip and place in freezer. (If you actually need to purchase it, shame on you Cool-Whip hater!)
2) Wait patiently for Cool-Whip to freeze.
3) 5 minutes later, open Cool-Whip and eat with the spoon you've had in your hand since you put the Cool-Whip in the freezer.

Note: If the stores in your area are lame and don't stock chocolate Cool-Whip, plain will work. Or you could just mix in some chocolate syrup before you freeze it. Yes, I really eat frozen Cool-Whip and, yes, I really do like it. I don't happen to have any at this time- although there is a tub of the Cool-Whip frosting in the freezer. Hmmmm.. I wonder.
Theorist
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 8:16 AM
1 Go to pantry and get honey
2 Drive to Chinese restaurant
3 Get fried wontons, get back in car, eat with honey
4 Turn on air condition

*can substitute pita chips instead of fried wontons
Mad Poster
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 10:04 AM
Tried and tested:

1) Go to your fridge at 03:00.
2) Make sure that all the lights in the house are off, everyone else is asleep, and you're in appropriate nightwear.
3) Stuff your face with everything in sight.
4) Browse tumblr on your mobile device or tablet as you do so. (Optional.)
5) Weep.
6) Remember you're pregnant.
7) Shrug and continue eating until your boyfriend finds you sitting at the counter eating Jammie Dodgers with melted cheese and salsa.
8) Weep some more.
9) Go back to bed.
10) Wake up with a spicy yet savoury aftertaste that you won't be able to get out for a week or more, even with repeated brushing.

"It's a royal pain in the ass, I know, but it turns out most 11-year-old girls don't know jack shit about managing hangovers." - MinghamSmith
Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 10:34 AM Last edited by simbalena : 3rd Aug 2013 at 10:46 AM.
Quick...... eat a banana!

Well done, that sure as hell showed those mods who's boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalSympathies
1) Go to your fridge at 03:00.

AM or PM?
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 12:14 PM

Sauce.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 12:39 PM
1) go to fridge
2) grab packet of Tim Tams
3) tell yourself you'll only have one
4) eat most of the pack
5) realize you told yourself you'd only have one
6) finish the rest of the pack
Scholar
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 1:00 PM
Congrats DS!

Another pregnant no-bake recipe:

1) sneak downstairs in middle of night trying hard not to lumber like an elephant (difficult at 8mths)
2) grab jar of garlic pickles, block of herbed cheese & jar of raspberry jam from fridge.
3) get two slices pumpernickel bread from cupboard
4) slice cheese & pickles, put on bread with butter.
5) debate putting jam on bread, have spoonful from jar instead
6) eat pickle & cheese sandwich, followed by glass of chocolate milk & another spoonful or two of jam
7) go back to bed. When hubby comments on garlicky jam breath in morning blame it on the horomones
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 5:48 PM
I've never had a Tim Tam. I've heard they are good. I saw something once on some TV show, called a "Tim Tam Explosion". You bite two corners off, take a cup of hot tea, and use the Tim Tam as a straw to suck up some tea. You have to be quick to pop it in your mouth though, before the tea makes it fall apart.
Former Hamster
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 6:08 PM
Funny that Tim Tams get brought up here. My aunt (who lives in Australia) visits here every year. She was supposed to bring me some Tim Tams last year and forgot. I was heartbroken but kept my pain to myself and didn't say a word, not even at a little family picnic we had. I just soldiered on and ate extra banana cake instead. Imagine my surprise this year when I got a message - I was surprised because I don't get many actual messages from her- from my cousin asking me if I'd seen her mom yet. I told her I hadn't and her response was a bit cryptic. Being the super amazing sleuth that I am, it took me until my mom came over for a visit to figure out WHY she'd asked- my aunt remembered the Tim Tams this year and brought me 2 packages. (Which my mom brought with her.)

Were they good? Did I get to try a "Tim Tam Explosion"? (Which you can also do with coffee or milk, btw.) Well- I'll have to consult with my taste buds for the first question and no to the second. Out of those 2 packages I got TWO cookies. So I barely got a taste of them and surely didn't have time to dunk one in anything. Seriously- they were good. I like chocolate so chocolate coated chocolate cookies with a chocolate filling is bound to make me happy. According to my kids (who ate the package I put in the freezer) they were awesome. I'd like to try some of the other flavors some time.
Inventor
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 6:47 PM
I wish us Americans had things like Tim Tams, Jammy Dodgers, Jaffa Cakes, etc. They sound delicious.
Scholar
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 7:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsoulfire123
I wish us Americans had things like Tim Tams, Jammy Dodgers, Jaffa Cakes, etc. They sound delicious.

My local supermarket (Stop & Shop) sells them, and many other products from other countries. :P

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Theorist
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 8:43 PM
Quote:

We have bald eagles though. Presumably other lands have strange sounding food because their avian predators are wearing hair pieces.
Scholar
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 8:48 PM
Quote:

If it makes you feel better, I envy Americans their Nerds, Oreos and proper fast food
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 9:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieta_cassiopeia
If it makes you feel better, I envy Americans their Nerds, Oreos and proper fast food

Mmm Nerds :D
The Great AntiJen
staff: moderator
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 9:54 PM
Quote:

I've said it elsewhere and I'll say it here: the best thing about Jaffa Cakes is you can get the entire cake in your mouth in one go.

Jammy Dodgers: a childhood favourite. Method: eat all the way round the jammy centre first.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Mad Poster
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simbalena
AM or PM?

03:00 means AM. It's how we do the time around here. 15:00 is 3:00 PM.

When I was living in Australia, my brother and sister were addicted to Tim Tams. I could barely have one before they snatched them up and walked off to their rooms. I saw them at the little imports shop, maybe I'll pick some up. I need to pick up some banana milk as well.

Another no-bake recipe:

1) Get some Oreos from your local imports shop.
2) Get some instant chocolate-fudge custard (I think Americans call it pudding?)
3) Make the custard in a bowl.
4) Take a row of Oreos and crush them into the custard.
5) Mix it.
6) Serve it to the group of children (who have been waiting for this moment all their lives as you can't buy Oreos here) in tall glasses with optional gummy worms.

"It's a royal pain in the ass, I know, but it turns out most 11-year-old girls don't know jack shit about managing hangovers." - MinghamSmith
Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#21 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 10:38 PM
DS: that I'd what we'd call a mud pie my daughter & her friends had loads of fun with them at a birthday party...
If Oreos are hard to come by (my sympathies) I have substituted frozen brownie bits. Bit chewer but yummy.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 11:52 PM
The greatest sandwich in the world

2 slices bread
lemon curd
peanut butter

Spread lemon curd on one side of one piece of bread
Spread peanut butter on one side of other piece of bread
Put piece of bread with lemon curd on plate (lemon curd side up)
Put piece of bread with peanut butter on top of aforesaid piece of lemoncurdy bread (peanut butter side down)
Cut in half (or not)
Eat.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
#23 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 11:57 PM
1. Go to McDonald's
2. Order food
3. Eat
Former Hamster
#24 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 12:00 AM
No, no, no. The greatest sandwich in the world is Nutella and Raspberry Jam on a good whole grain bread. It has to be a good whole grain bread.. none of that smushy white bread. I can't stand raspberries but I'll eat one of those sandwiches in a nano second.
#25 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 12:20 AM
This recipe needs no words. In fact, it's best if just demonstrated...

Page 1 of 3