Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on Yesterday at 7:25 PM
Replies: 50 (Who?), Viewed: 20931 times.
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 9:51 PM
Default WARNING: DO NOT use enablellamas cheat!
So, there I was, innocently playing my game while reading up about the different cheats on my ipad. Enablellamas on/off caught my eye and I realised I had never tried it before. After all, why should I? It says it's a joke by EA and does nothing. Or so I thought. Foolishly, I entered the cheat...

...Well. As you can see from my photographic evidence below, I was overrun with bloody llamas! The buggers were everywhere! It was most distressing, I can assure you dear reader. Within moments I found myself being presented to the llama leader Larry, to discuss a bathroom schedule and who gets to sleep in the Master bedroom! I gave in to all their demands, it was the smart thing to do. I had hatched a devious plan. After the negotiations, I excused myself, saying I had a previous llama unrelated engagement.

The first thing I did was run to my computer and enter enablellamas off.

Phew! As you can see by the last pic, the llamas disappeared, thankfully.
Screenshots

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 10:07 PM
Man, you need to put some trees or something down in your world.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fentonparkninja
Man, you need to put some trees or something down in your world.

I had loads of trees! It was an enchanted woodland. Llamas ate the trees!

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Scholar
#4 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan Disorderly
I had loads of trees! It was an enchanted woodland. Llamas ate the trees!
As opposed to smoking them?

I see now what you mean by 'enchanted woodland'.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fentonparkninja
As opposed to smoking them?

I see now what you mean by 'enchanted woodland'.

Thankfully I hid the 'plants' in the basement before they could get their hands, hoofs or whatever the heck lllamas have, on them.

Love how someone has disagreed with my OP. I disagree, the llama cheat does not bring live llamas into the real world. Priceless.

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 11:00 PM
This is completely ridiculous. Disabling the llamas makes them disappear? Where's the ontological inertia?! How does something existing stop existing because of a cheat code?!

THIS, SIR, IS ABSURD!

On the other hand, if you get some tranq guns and a few friends, you have a perfect means of generating enough llama wool to clothe the world. You could make a fortune. And give me some of it for coming up with the idea.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugbug993
This is completely ridiculous. Disabling the llamas makes them disappear? Where's the ontological inertia?! How does something existing stop existing because of a cheat code?!

THIS, SIR, IS ABSURD!

On the other hand, if you get some tranq guns and a few friends, you have a perfect means of generating enough llama wool to clothe the world. You could make a fortune. And give me some of it for coming up with the idea.

I bet if you got a brand new llama wool jumper with matching scarf and gloves, you wouldn't think it's absurd.

It's New Years Eve eve, a night meant for absurdity. Tomorrow night is about more important things>>>

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 11:25 PM
Their leader's called Larry? Christ on a bike, Larry Scumthorpe's back from the dead!
Theorist
#9 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 11:39 PM
Oh man, why did you use the cheat code to get rid of them? I would have loved to take them all. They would have been so happy in my big, woodsy backyard. Darn.

The New Home of the Mass Effect and Dragon Age Fans: http://bsn.boards.net/ Are you there yet?
My Homepage: Shadow City Sims 3
My Music Videos: PolarDove's Channel
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpo Marx
Their leader's called Larry? Christ on a bike, Larry Scumthorpe's back from the dead!

I thought he looked familiar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by varpunen
Oh man, why did you use the cheat code to get rid of them? I would have loved to take them all. They would have been so happy in my big, woodsy backyard. Darn.

Are you mad?! I once had a woodsy backyard! The llamas ate it! I bet you wouldn't have liked it if they got in your pantry and started on a fresh jar of marmalade!

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
dodgy builder
#11 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 12:25 AM
My father would love that, he can just call the coroner to get the trees out, such a work saver!
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#12 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 12:43 AM
Dear fucking god. *moves thread to Derpy McWTF, flushes bleach down Derpy McWTF*

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Alchemist
#13 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 12:50 AM
*jumps after thread*
I could swear my shirt was blue before..

If you've ever fantasized about your funeral/ I understand/ I've been there before
-Touché Amoré
#14 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 1:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysha
Dear fucking god. *moves thread to Derpy McWTF, flushes bleach down Derpy McWTF*

Awww sounds like someone doesn't know how to laugh, just for the heck of it. HUGZ for you. Happy New Year! :D

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 1:26 AM
Quote:

Apologies for the double post. I'm trying to stay positive and brush off your lack of humour. However, it isn't easy. You see, last week, my rottie Bullit passed away from liver cancer. Two months ago, I lost my other dog Oscar to liver cancer as well.

I simply wanted, no needed, to have a laugh. My apologies if it didn't appeal to your sense of humour.
Screenshots

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 1:39 AM
Dude, there are reasons for not finding something funny besides "not knowing how to laugh" or having a "lack of humor", and considering that her post was amusing I doubt either is the problem. Also, you kind of sound like you're trying to guilt the mods into laughing by showing us dead dogs.
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#17 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 1:44 AM
This forum is meant for funny things. If I didn't think the thread had any humour value, I'd have deleted it. And I'm sorry to hear about your dogs. *hug*

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 1:45 AM
Agreed with hugbug993 and by the way, did your dogs develop liver cancer because of a common factor?

You want to know the Secret... so did I. Low in the dust I sought it, and on high. No agony of any mortal brain shall wrest the secret of the life of man. The Search has taught me that the Search is vain.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 1:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugbug993
Dude, there are reasons for not finding something funny besides "not knowing how to laugh" or having a "lack of humor", and considering that her post was amusing I doubt either is the problem. Also, you kind of sound like you're trying to guilt the mods into laughing by showing us dead dogs.

I'm not trying to do anything but tell the truth. All I was trying to do was have a laugh. That's all. Anyway, best to bow out of the thread now. This is not what I wanted.

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Scholar
#20 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 1:59 AM
Well, I think you should all be proud of yourselves for getting a thread flushed after only 11 posts. That must be a speed record somewhere!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 5:37 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo
*jumps after thread*
I could swear my shirt was blue before..
You two owe me a new monitor. This one's covered in ginger ale now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan Disorderly
Awww sounds like someone doesn't know how to laugh, just for the heck of it. HUGZ for you. Happy New Year! :D
Quote:
This forum is meant for funny things. If I didn't think the thread had any humour value, I'd have deleted it.
That's the main problem with humor on the Internet: it doesn't "translate" well, especially in plain text.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!

Quote:
"All right, bend over, I'm gonna wipe your butt."

-- BuzzFeed Video, "20 Weird Things Parents of Young Kids Say"
Theorist
#22 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 5:38 AM
Needs more dicks.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 5:57 AM
I'm sorry about about your dog.
I suppose dog pic makes you even sadder so
here's some laughable cat gifs

Derpy McWTF ftw
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermook
Needs more dicks.

In a llama thread? You sicko!

(unless you're a lady llama in which case I hope you find the dicks you are searching for)
Alchemist
#25 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 3:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermook
Needs more dicks.

*starts dickswinging*

If you've ever fantasized about your funeral/ I understand/ I've been there before
-Touché Amoré