Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 11 (Who?), Viewed: 2479 times.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 9:52 AM
Default sims
it's a game

"Given enough time, hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going." - Edward R. Harrison
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 11:32 AM

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 11:59 PM

I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!
Falco - The original Prombat
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:22 PM
I'm sorry sir,you are a terrible troll we all know the sims is not a game.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:34 PM
I'm really coming to resent the fact that you people keep making these posts when I'm on my phone & can't post .gifs. I mean, really.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr .
#6 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 11:23 PM
I did not know that! :O

This account doesn't exist
Scholar
#7 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 5:20 PM
Wow! You're a genius! Move over Albert Einstein we have another motherfucking genius! We should make you famous for your AMAZING fucking discovery!

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Inventor
#8 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 6:10 PM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 1st Oct 2014 at 11:59 AM. Reason: heheh heheahuh i like editing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinchillaJesus
Wow! You're a genius! Move over Albert Einstein we have another motherfucking genius! We should make you famous for your AMAZING fucking discovery!

Calm down, go out and have a smoke and maybe some fresh air and chill.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:24 PM

No clue if this works, but I'm going to give it a go.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Banned
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 9:32 PM
Game.
Its a sims.
Scholar
#11 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 7:18 AM
Ostrich
It's a grandfather clock in a suit.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Instructor
#12 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 4:32 AM
No! It is not just a game!!!

It's a lifestyle!!

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..