Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 11:57 AM
Default CC 'Cancer King' Hairstyle Not Appearing In-Game
I downloaded the Cancer King hairstyle and put it into my mod folder. It's not showing up in my game.

The only two options I can think of is that A) this hairstyle somehow won't load because I have MCCC or B) a recent patch, somehow, made the hairstyle unloadable.

I only recently installed Sims 4.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto
I downloaded the Cancer King hairstyle and put it into my mod folder. It's not showing up in my game.

The only two options I can think of is that A) this hairstyle somehow won't load because I have MCCC or B) a recent patch, somehow, made the hairstyle unloadable.

I only recently installed Sims 4.

If you recently installed Sims 4, I am assuming you are a new player?

When you are in-game, you must go into game options and enable mods to show up.

Once you tick that box, your mod should show up.

Other reasons mods may not show up:
1.It needs a mesh
2.It is not categorized "feminine" or "masculine" for CAS items, so when you expect to see the guy's hairstyle show up for guys and it doesn't - just "x" the masculine/feminine tags to see the item, but if you have a lot of CC, this can be annoying. Or it could be in the wrong age categories.
3. Build/Buy items not categorized properly.
4. Not in the right folder, or sub-foldered.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 9:48 AM
I have mods (and script mods, for MCCC) enabled.
I might check the filter. I don't have a whole lot of CC. (in fact, I have little to no CC; I'd say less than 20 items)