Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 5:45 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Diagonal Guid in different object
Hello,

I have some old and new downloads and I just encountered a conflict between a door and a bay window. They bay window has the main GUID of the door in the diagonal field (checked it in SimPe) which in game makes it change from bay window to door and other way round sometimes. Neither of them have a second file for a diagonal mesh. As far as I understand diagonal meshes for doors&windows can't be in the same file so this should mean it wouldn't work diagonal anyways. Can I just change the diagonal GUID to something else to stop it from conflicting? If yes, what can I change it too?
I really want to keep both downloads it's from the Silent Hill set from Aviolina. Several of her objects have GUID problems but I like them so much I rather go through a lot of trouble trying to fix them then live without them

Thanks for your help,
Lucy
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 5:51 PM
"Can I just change the diagonal GUID to something else to stop it from conflicting? If yes, what can I change it too?"

Yes, you can use: 0x00010000
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 6:16 PM
Thank you so much Honeywell!