Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#576 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 8:40 AM
since i am so into them, idc what occult/creature we get. it will probably werewolves, though, with all the twighlght fans and what not..If its not werewolfs it will probably be:

MERMAIDS!!!! now that would be cool! it could be like a cross between a fish and a sim rather than a wolf/dog and a sim. but i don't think so cuz they would have to allow swimming in the ocean. Maybe they will be in the seasons EP!!!!! omg I can't wait, cuz we've never even had them before! I swear I'm 99% sure were gonna get mermaids sometime or another....

and I actually think this pets EP won't be so bad. I really LOVE how there are horses and how you can ride them around town!!

i love MTS :)

Moogloo88

The Sims 1 <3 this brings back memories: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNiz...feature=related
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#577 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 9:14 AM
It would be bitchin' to be able to have an underwater world with mermaids. :I

If only!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#578 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 6:00 PM
Cat can leave mice at the front door...

*vomits*

Interesting

*adds to the list*

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Lab Assistant
#579 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 6:12 PM
Death on a horse. When I saw that in the trailer I was extremely happy.
Not about horses, just about the fact that Death can ride one.
Test Subject
#580 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 6:21 PM
I hope that this ep turns out better than TS2 pets. For me the pets in the TS2 ep felt more like a burden than something that should have enhanced the game.
Hopefully they made this one better *fingers crossed*
Instructor
#581 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by birdyfly
You mean this post?

That's the only post I've seen for the creature. I think what he means is that there is another creature besides the cats, dogs, and horses. Right now, it's still vague on if the creature will be a werewolf or if it will be a new creature.
If you were referring to another post by SimGuru, do you mind posting it? I haven't been keeping up with the Sims 3 Pets news for the past couple of weeks and trying to find what information I missed.

May be that post. I didn't follow the news, just randomly read some post in the forum. I quite disappointed when I read those comment, about EA exclude werewolf. But I'm glad now.

I do really hope for the werewolf and bigfoot to come back with more serious like those in LN vampire. It's so cool. The werewolf is a complement for the LN vampire.

Is there any mod out there to make ghost to be less visible? To make it more serious and scary?

I quite disappointing when EA choose mummy over zombie. But it's ok, we can edit it in CAS and change appearance into zombie.
Lab Assistant
#582 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 6:51 PM
Sims 1 unleashed was awesome because we waited. so. long. Sims 2 pets...was basically the same as the first one, and I kind of regretted installing it like, 20 minutes after playing lol. The new pets is sounding pretty awesome though, especially since you can fully control them. Gonna get the digital download limited edition when it's out!
Scholar
#583 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 7:02 PM
I want to get the limited edition, but knowing me, I'll know I'll want to pre-order, but procrastinate until it's not do-able anymore :P
Instructor
#584 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KaiRuh
I'd think it more likely that it's the ghost version of whichever occult we get this time, like how vampire ghosts are red with black in the center.. or vice versa, I can't really remember right now.
Actually that is just if they die of thirst.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#585 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moogloo88
since i am so into them, idc what occult/creature we get. it will probably werewolves, though, with all the twighlght fans and what not..If its not werewolfs it will probably be:

MERMAIDS!!!! now that would be cool! it could be like a cross between a fish and a sim rather than a wolf/dog and a sim. but i don't think so cuz they would have to allow swimming in the ocean. Maybe they will be in the seasons EP!!!!! omg I can't wait, cuz we've never even had them before! I swear I'm 99% sure were gonna get mermaids sometime or another....

and I actually think this pets EP won't be so bad. I really LOVE how there are horses and how you can ride them around town!!

YAY that would be so cool. Then I could make Ariel and Prince Eric and make a egyptain guy and girl as Aladdin and Jasmine?! Haha, but that would be so cool, I would make my meraid have red hair ;D
Lab Assistant
#586 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by van Dorn
Actually that is just if they die of thirst.

Well, now I'm just thinking of what special way the new occult could die, that would give a hint as to what it is. Especially with the color green... though that bit could just be to throw us off, if it's even a real factor.

Urk! EA, you're killing me, here! xP
Forum Resident
#587 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 4:03 PM
New interview video here about the Sims 3 Pets.
Lab Assistant
#588 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 4:33 PM
Yes, Finally a new World to play in!!! to be honest I was a little disappointed that Generations didn't come with a new world. I am really excited for it. Especially the horses.
Forum Resident
#589 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 4:53 PM
nice!
yet a bit dissapointed that there's still no talk about the deer and raccoon(?) we were shown in the non-official pets clip/trailer..
if these are added and non controllable in game, then that should add to some unexpected suprises, which is one thing i love most about the sims games, the unpredictableness.
Scholar
#590 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 5:43 PM
So no rabbit or gerbil, unless they make some super large rat or something I'm still buying, but I will sulk to the end of time about the lack of rabbit-like animals :P

Guys, what if there is no occult creature? Is there anywhere that states that there is one? I don't remember, but surely not all of the expansions for sims 2 had one, like freetime or bon voyage?
(don't kill the messager, it's just a question)
Alchemist
#591 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 6:04 PM
I don't understand the fascination with occult characters
Forum Resident
#592 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 6:06 PM
there was this quote from twitter that there would be a special creature, but they, EA, wanted to wait with sharing that info.
now this was a quote which i copied&paste from the official, dutch EA forum, so if its a 100%, i dont know.
Instructor
#593 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 6:13 PM
The "occult creature" in Bon Voyage was Bigfoot; FreeTime had zombies and the genie lamp.

A creature has been confirmed by Graham Nardone. Check these tweets: here and here.
Scholar
#594 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 7:10 PM
Thanks Sims_MX, I didn't have those expansions, so I wasn't sure I'm excited that there's a surprise for Pets, though it's still driving me crazy not to know :P
Field Researcher
#595 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 7:15 PM
I dont play with the supernatural creatures in my game, so I dont care if EA puts little purple and pink fuzzy bunnies as the new "creature" but EA has been pretty much using the same model as the previous games its safe to assume its going to be a werewolf.. .

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.
"I'd trade all of my tomorrows for just one yesterday." Me and Bobby Mcgee
Instructor
#596 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mishy
nice!
yet a bit dissapointed that there's still no talk about the deer and raccoon(?) we were shown in the non-official pets clip/trailer..
if these are added and non controllable in game, then that should add to some unexpected suprises, which is one thing i love most about the sims games, the unpredictableness.

May be it will excluded.

I watched the leaked Generations trailer, there are a lot of family photos on the wall in the beginning of the video. I thought finally we can capture sims photos and hang it on the wall. But it didn't happen. That is why EA pulled the leaked trailer, I guess.

I hope it didn't happen with the Pets. I hope for the raccoon and deer too. They look amazing in the trailer.
Field Researcher
#597 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mishy
nice!

Perhaps the "limited edition" pets are the ones shown in that trailer.. or perhaps not. I'm sure new pets will be added via the Sims Store..

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.
"I'd trade all of my tomorrows for just one yesterday." Me and Bobby Mcgee
Instructor
#598 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by seraphime
I dont play with the supernatural creatures in my game, so I dont care if EA puts little purple and pink fuzzy bunnies as the new "creature" but EA has been pretty much using the same model as the previous games its safe to assume its going to be a werewolf.. .

Oh, you should try it!

hohoho......It's different experience, especially the vampire.

When I get bored playing normal sims families, I switched it to the creatures.
Forum Resident
#599 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CamiiMania
Not about horses, just about the fact that Death can ride one.

Is that actually a confirmed thing? Never trust a trailer and all...
Lab Assistant
#600 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tempscire
Is that actually a confirmed thing? Never trust a trailer and all...

I really hope it is cause that would be awesome. And it looked really cool in the trailer. Despite the whole never trust the trailer, I'm going for please!
Locked thread
Page 24 of 100