Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 4:34 AM
Default WCIF a mod to make it harder for Sims to become PlantSims?
I'm sick of my self-sustaining/farm-based Sims becoming PlantSims practically every time they spray plants. Are there any mods out there that make it much more difficult to become PlantSims? Better yet, is there a mod that can completely stop Sims from becoming PlantSims? I have a family of them and I'm worried a mod that gets rid of them entirely could cause corruption if it force-reverted them, but if not, I'll happily take it. I'm having a hard time finding anything that isn't for Sims 4.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 4:53 AM
Just use the ladybugs, your sims won't have to spray anything and thus will never become plantsims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Just use the ladybugs, your sims won't have to spray anything and thus will never become plantsims.

Ladybugs?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 5:27 PM
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nukk
Ladybugs?

There's an item in the game in the gardening category called the 'ladybug loft', which reduces bug infestations when placing within two tiles of the crop, its mentioned in this wiki page!
the Nopke mod posted previously looks like it'll do the job more efficiently though ( ´ ▽ ` )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 6:15 PM
Thank you both!