Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 4:13 AM Last edited by Kuree : 25th Aug 2014 at 1:21 PM.
Default CAS Cloner Demo 0.1 Released
It will clone everything you need to create a new custom content, including textures and mesh!

Current Feature:
1. Thumbnail preview
2. Export/import DDS
3. Multiple tag-search

Future Feature:
1. Mesh preview with texture
2. Add swatch

Screenshot:

Download Link:
https://github.com/Sims4Group/CASClonerDemo/releases
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 12:27 PM
Thanks kuree - it looks great. Does it require S4PE to be installed as well?

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 1:17 PM
Very cool! Is/will there be an option to add color swatches?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
Thanks kuree - it looks great. Does it require S4PE to be installed as well?

For simple retexture, you don't need to as the program integrates RLE helper. But for mesh you still need S4PE to export/import GEOM. However, our plan is to have mesh preview with texture inside the program so you don't need S4PE in the future.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 5:35 PM
Very cool, this will help!
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 6:17 PM
COOL!!
Thanks for your work, it helped me!
Until yesterday, I was made for their new mesh and troubles, I believe it would be of much use.Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 6:19 PM
My English is not good, is very shy.(in fact, even with the help of Google translation...).
But in order to express my strong thank you, I summon up courage to reply you, I will continue to focus on your work, you are great!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 6:58 PM
I know this ask may be disrespectful, but I really want to know, I want to have this doubt I have more than one person.
Really looking forward to who can produce MilkShape 3 d or Blender geom import/export plug-in, I'd like to make your own grid to Sims4.~~~~(>_<)~~~~
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#9 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 6:59 PM
luluke, I think this will interest you.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 7:38 PM
Thank you for your administrator, I tried, (thank you very much CmarNYC contribution)
but it has a problem, when I try to convert S4geom, this tool is collapsed.