Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Indiaskapie's Adventure Gear Unlocked

by indiaskapie Posted 4th Mar 2018 at 8:45 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 17th May 2018 at 7:58 PM
Thank you so much! This is invaluable!
Instructor
#27 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 11:36 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 9:05 AM
Does it work with 1.44 seasons?
Field Researcher
#29 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chiastallon
Not sure if you can make the potion to cure the sims. but my sim has died 5 times because i can't get the potion to cure him, not on the computer and every time i talk to a local the option doesn't come up to ask for potion. I stinks because i had to make a copy of the original game before i went into the jungle can't really do anything...

you have to have bone dust in your inventory for the locals to make the potion with. otherwise, there will be no interaction for it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#30 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 7:53 AM
Does this Mod work with the latest November Patch? Would b great. I'd love to DL. Thanx!
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 5:44 AM
Unfortunately, this mod is broken with the November patch. Items can't be found in Buy/Build Mode when I tested. It's unfortunate since I really liked it and was able to easily stock retail stores with it. I've downloaded JA related rooms that contain the items in the meantime. I don't know if this mod will be updated or not and I assume the items will disappear if you downloaded before patching your game.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#32 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 8:31 AM
Ah, okay. Thank you 4 answering! Many broken hearts/ Mods … But we have 2 deal with it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#33 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 5:36 AM
Its a great one, why dont try someone to update this mod? Im so sad its not working anymore..
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#34 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 12:21 AM
I needed it, thank you! My anterior Sim died because it lacked resources...
Page 2 of 2