Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 9:05 PM
Default Sims 4 Seasons Long time loading sims appear in hot weather clothing waving arms
Hi I am having a problem since I have installed seasons after I move in a family and go to play the load time takes a long time and when I get into the game the sims in this case they are in their summer cloths and waving their arms. It appears that it is random as I have been able to move out the family and move the family back in they appear back in their default clothing and are moving regularly. Is their a solution to this issue ?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 10:04 PM
Are you using any mods? if so, have you updated them all/ removed the outdated ones?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Are you using any mods? if so, have you updated them all/ removed the outdated ones?

I have a few mods but a lot of skis is it the mods or the skins ?
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 2:28 AM
Did you check to see if any of your mods needs an update or need to be removed?
check the list here:
https://simsvip.com/2018/06/19/brok...tch-seasons-ep/

skins aren't usually causing such issues..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Did you check to see if any of your mods needs an update or need to be removed?
check the list here:
https://simsvip.com/2018/06/19/brok...tch-seasons-ep/

skins aren't usually causing such issues..

I have gone any reinstalled my game and I have removed almost all of my mods. I am going to run the game without the mods.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 12:47 AM
If you don't have a lot of mods, maybe you can post a screenshot of what you are using? Also, if you are in-game maybe you could take a screenshot as well? I haven't seen this issue myself, but sometimes the weirdest things happen in this game since seasons. I was just testing mods for last exception errors and my world didn't have any trees.....
Scholar
#7 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 1:36 AM
@chicvibe The guys at MCCC's discord are expert in LE's if you need, they help ppl on the "general support" channel..
Forum Resident
#8 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 6:12 PM
Yeah. I went out of the game, went back in, and there were trees! My game messing with me.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 8:25 PM
I deleted all mods before installing seasons and have only put back in what has been updated.....when I travel somewhere...loading time is too long.....I just monkey around while waiting
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:39 PM
I have gone ahead and reinstalled the game but did not install any mods. The game now is running what passes for normal.