Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Steampunk Ahoy!

by ninotchka Posted 25th Jul 2010 at 1:29 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2010 at 2:38 AM by ninotchka : Replacing rar file with 7zip file for MAC users

114 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 100 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 5
Scholar
#26 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 4:37 PM
WOW! This is just beyond amazing! And here I was thinking you couldn't get any better, but this is just magnificent! Great work, and thank you so much!
Wiki Wizard
#27 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 6:11 PM
Somebody slap me! This is INSANE!! *gork* I cannot believe how amazing this is, my jaw literally dropped, this is just awesome beyond belief!!!! :lovestruc you're such a talented creator!!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Alchemist
#28 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 9:16 PM
haha, this is so weird, but very creative, good job!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#29 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 10:13 PM
tout vos travaux sont absoluent magnifiques!!! merci pour votre générosité de partager votre talent avec nous...mille bisous!!!
all your works are wonderful absoluent! thank you for your generosity to share your talent with us ... one thousand kisses!

Solnze
Field Researcher
#30 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 11:48 PM
nice job, i like steampunk stuff =) thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#31 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 11:57 PM
Man, you guys are just too sweet, thank you for your great feedback

Hi Murfee - it's an outfit from World Adventures and the awnings are from Ambitions.

Hi Arqmoderno - you have to download the CC separately.

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Instructor
#32 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 12:22 AM
Uhm, yes please. *yoink*
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 2:10 AM
F*** Yeah!!!!!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 6:21 AM
I want a good reason why this isn't featured.. amazing! I love it, thank youuuu!
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 7:50 AM
this looks great, can't wait to check it out in the game... thank you.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#36 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 12:47 PM
This is awesome!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Mad Poster
#37 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 1:02 PM
Oh WOW ! Absolutely amazing ! A total pleasure for my eyes ! Thanks a lot for sahring
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 2:18 PM
Ok, I´ll do it! Thank you!
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 6:02 PM
Oh...wow. This just blows me away. I can't wait to get it in-game and play it!!!!!! Amazing work!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\ survived, died, or is living with cancer.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#40 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 6:50 PM
Two features in a row, even. Erm.... oops! Hahah - oh well, you deserve it! This is amazing! Every staff member who saw it squealed fangirlishly - even the dudes. An AMAZING accomplishment!
Mad Poster
#41 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 7:07 PM
Er, umm, I didn't squeal...... okaaaay, maybe a little Only because this is truly amazing! Well Done!
Test Subject
#42 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 7:52 PM
Absolutely amazing or dare I say jaw dropping!! One question, how'd you make the engines on the back? It may be something obvious, but I can't figure it out...thanks!
Scholar
#43 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:11 PM
congrats for the feature

@sgnut456
you can get these things from the debug object menu. required cheats:
testingcheatsenabled true
buydebug
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 9:10 PM
Wonderfull! Finally the steampunk set I bought ages ago comes in handy!
Test Subject
#45 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 9:13 PM
candlelight82...thanks for the info!
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 12:05 AM
*omgIamflabbergasteredlikeneverbefore* thank you MTS staff and for the people who have enjoyed my lots, this is fantastic!!!! Thank you !!! Here's a little something for the squealers:

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#47 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 12:45 AM
Oh my frikin god!!!!! I don't comment much lately but this is just amazing!!! Awesomely great job!! Congrats on all the features, they are really well deserved ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 2:35 AM
Magnificent work!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 6:55 AM
Initially I was just going to squeal my amazement and move on, but that was before I had a chance to look at this lot ingame. H.O.N.E.Y! Obviously, there are a great number of extremely talented lot designers throughout the sims community who have created extraordinary works of art, so players are used to pretty high levels of brilliance, but this, this is just sheer unparalelled genius. Words fail me.

Then I took a gander at your other lots. My god, I'm going to download every last blessed one. And wear out my computer playing them. Thank you so much Ninotchka!!!! No pressure, seriously, do whatever the heck you want in future, but whoa, WOW -- thank you for what you have done, ALL your lots look equally fantastic.

Btw, did you mention the basement in the description? That's very helpful for this lot.
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 11:54 AM
I admire You and Your sense of style. All your buildings have irreplacable climate... Thank You
Page 2 of 5