Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 2:35 AM
Default Not sure where to put this, Anyone recognize this terrain?
It was used in a french world > https://annsims.tumblr.com/post/166...inhabited-since < Specifically this world

I prefer this to the EA french terrain
Orig creator is gone
the person who did the edit does not respond to messages
It doesnt look edited or weird so it may come with caw... I just cant tell on the computer I have, it doesn't give me thumbnails for any of the caw stuff so I'm going off of memory from my old computer.

any ideas?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 1:47 PM
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=600391 - Once I wrapped my little brain around it - it was kind of easy. I think I started by opening the world with the terrain paint that I wanted in CaW - find the image of the terrain paint click it to save. Put somewhere to find it easily. Then followed the other instructions for creating it as a pkg to put in game.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 2:14 PM
The creator added the caw files to their download - you can open the caw world file with S3PE and look for the textures there. It looks like the texture with the name "Grass 5" to me - probably an edited version of the EA Dry Grass texture. You can also extract it from there and use for your own projects.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Norn
The creator added the caw files to their download - you can open the caw world file with S3PE and look for the textures there. It looks like the texture with the name "Grass 5" to me - probably an edited version of the EA Dry Grass texture. You can also extract it from there and use for your own projects.

Oh great, did even realize this was something I could do, thanks!