Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pink Panther Project - Teen Bedroom Set by RainNCandy

by Rainncandy Posted 19th Jan 2008 at 8:03 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:23 PM by Rainncandy

151 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 7
Scholar
Original Poster
#101 Old 11th May 2008 at 5:29 AM
Test Subject
#102 Old 21st May 2008 at 7:55 PM
Oh. My. Gosh.

This is AMAZING!! I can't even begin to tell you how cool this set is. It's brilliant! The fact that it was Pink Panter is cool enough - but all the objects and accessories! I cannot imagine how much work was put into this, but it's well worth it, I'm sure. Because this is...Wow!!

Thanks! Thanks, thanks, thanks! XD
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 12:19 AM
This is gorgeous!! I love Pink Panther and when I saw it, I had to have it <3
The whole set <3

Thanks a ton for making extra zips for those of us who want all of it. I was scared lookin at it that it was gonna take forever and then I'd have 50 million zips on my desktop waiting to be installed xD Hehehe thanks so much :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#104 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 1:42 AM
Thanks yet again, everyone! I'm glad you like it and appreciate the work that was put into it. Thanks so much!
Helptato
#105 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 12:09 AM
AH-MAZING.
thanks
Test Subject
#106 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 4:06 PM
i downloaded some things from mts2 and when i went on sims none of them were there
what i did was make a new file and put them all in there but it doesn't work
how are people downloading?
Test Subject
#107 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 11:55 PM
Wow an explosion of pink! These are some fab accessories for a teenagers room. They will come in handy.

Just an FYI though. Blacksmith2's links to the calender mesh no longer seems to be working. Just thought I should mention it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#108 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 2:01 AM Last edited by Rainncandy : 25th Sep 2008 at 2:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Radioactive Chicken
Wow an explosion of pink! These are some fab accessories for a teenagers room. They will come in handy.

Just an FYI though. Blacksmith2's links to the calender mesh no longer seems to be working. Just thought I should mention it.

The calendar mesh file is free distributable now, so I have included it in the Wall Deco section on page 1.
Test Subject
#109 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 11:48 AM
Fabulous! I adore all things Pink Panther. You have done a spendid job.

Ary (masquerading as Methos to download pink stuff *snickers* )

[COLOR=DarkRed]
"I killed... I killed TEN thousand! And I was good at it. And it wasn't for vengence. It wasn't for greed. It was because...I liked it.
D'you know what I was? I was Death!
When mothers warned their children that the monster would get them. I was the nightmare that kept them awake at night."
[/COLOR]
Test Subject
#110 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 4:05 AM
I downloaded the set from Peggy for the dvd player but when I extracted the zip, I didnt find a dvd mesh, I dont want the whole set in my game. I tried doing a search for it on Peggy but that didnt work so well since she she only labels meshes in numbers. If you could give the exact mesh number maybe I will be able to find it.. ?
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 7:45 AM
WOW the amount of time and effort u must have put in is so outstanding. well done! so awesome!
Test Subject
#112 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 12:54 AM
Amazing, thank you Brandy!

'aphrospice' looks like Peggys been moving stuff about again. Took some time to find but finally here the link to the DVD....

http://www.peggyzone.com/html/Item20204__0007.html
(FREE - ID: #02890) 4th set down!
Test Subject
#113 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:36 AM
*gasp* i'm speachless...
Field Researcher
#114 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:09 AM
This is absolutely amazing thanks so much for sharing
Field Researcher
#115 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 9:53 AM
I love this so much <3
But it would be nice if you could add a 'Collection' file so that we could find all you Pink Pantheer items in the game more easily
Scholar
Original Poster
#116 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 4:38 AM
Autumnbaby2k7, thanks for the link. I appreciate it! I will change the link now.

And thanks everyone for the nice comments!!

Minaki, I'm sorry, but I wasn't able to create a "Collection file" for the set. You can only create collection files for original meshes, not recolors, so I wasn't able to make a collection file. If every mesh was mine, then I could, but since only some of the meshes were mine and the others are recolors of others' meshes, I can't create a collection file. Sorry.
Test Subject
#117 Old 17th May 2009 at 1:34 PM
Thank you, this is amazing!
Field Researcher
#118 Old 21st May 2009 at 10:28 PM
This is really quite breathtaking, the amount of effort you put into it is clearly visible by the outstanding result!
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 23rd May 2009 at 1:53 AM
You are too cool - I love the Pink Panther! Great job on the set - can't wait to see it in the game!
Test Subject
#120 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:41 PM
this is like a dream bedroom! purely genius!

To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.

RIP
Amy Sierra Cerrato
April 29, 1990-April 4, 2007

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
Test Subject
#121 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:40 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED SOME OF YOUR PP THINGS!!!!!! I LOVE the labtop!!!!!!! And the statue, and well everything!!!!!! THNXXXX SOOOOOOOOO MUCHHH!!!!!!!! *Screams* ^o^
#122 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 8:44 PM
I *never* go off-site unless it is for something realy REALLY special; ALL of Blacksmith2`s links gave me 404.jsp downloads, instead of what was missing here.

I always *did* like the Pink Panther better than the "Pink Panther" *movies*!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Scholar
Original Poster
#123 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:08 AM Last edited by Rainncandy : 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:43 AM.
Thanks so much everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
I *never* go off-site unless it is for something realy REALLY special; ALL of Blacksmith2`s links gave me 404.jsp downloads, instead of what was missing here.

I always *did* like the Pink Panther better than the "Pink Panther" *movies*!

I think I only have ONE item (the calendar) that Blacksmith gave me a link to, but now since the website that it originally came from is no longer open, I was able to include the calendar mesh. I included it here: http://www.modthesims.info/download...468#post1871468
#124 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:02 PM
Yeah, I`d already downloaded everything *here*, including that; I expect to have some "orphans" when I get around to installing it. .

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#125 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 12:47 PM
OMG i love this yaay *happy dances*
Page 5 of 7