Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 10:45 PM
Default CAS glitch
Hello, I've been having a problem with my game. Whenever I go into CAS it won't let me click and turn my sims around it just gives me the slider wherever I go on the screen. I know it has nothing to do with my cc, I moved all of it out of my mods folder to check, but I don't know what could be wrong. I've tried repairing my game and updating it on Origin, but nothing works. I really would like some help on this.

Thanks
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 1:09 AM
Moved to Sims 4 Help.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tessasimmer
Hello, I've been having a problem with my game. Whenever I go into CAS it won't let me click and turn my sims around it just gives me the slider wherever I go on the screen. I know it has nothing to do with my cc, I moved all of it out of my mods folder to check, but I don't know what could be wrong. I've tried repairing my game and updating it on Origin, but nothing works. I really would like some help on this.

Thanks

Really?! This post has been up for days and 313 people have viewed it!! But now one knows what I'm talking about or willing to help me!? Thanks a lot you guys!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tessasimmer
Really?! This post has been up for days and 313 people have viewed it!! But now one knows what I'm talking about or willing to help me!? Thanks a lot you guys!

Maybe not much people have this problem. Try re-installing your game. Just be sure to back up your CC and saves and place them in their respective folders when you're done. If the problem still goes on, try messing with your settings, as your computer might not handle the game correctly.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mudstep
Maybe not much people have this problem. Try re-installing your game. Just be sure to back up your CC and saves and place them in their respective folders when you're done. If the problem still goes on, try messing with your settings, as your computer might not handle the game correctly.

Thank you for your help
Forum Resident
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 4:00 AM
maybe it would help if you took some screenshots, as I am not sure what problem you are having. Do you delete cache files? Do you do batch fixes with sims 4 studio and your mods?