Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 6:49 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Slight Lag When Switching Characters
Whenever I try to switch characters there's a slight delay / lag
Idk if it's my new TS3-TS2 converson hairstyles are causing the delay :/
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 9:22 PM
deleting the cache files might make game run faster; after game reloads thumbnails. the cache files are located in main folder.
deleting the thumbnail files might also help; located in Thumbnails folder.

to check custom sim parts, probably first give shipped version sim parts to characters that have those custom parts; then move the custom parts to some out-of-game directory.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
deleting the cache files might make game run faster; after game reloads thumbnails. the cache files are located in main folder.
deleting the thumbnail files might also help; located in Thumbnails folder.

to check custom sim parts, probably first give shipped version sim parts to characters that have those custom parts; then move the custom parts to some out-of-game directory.

Ty for the reply
I fixed it ( there really wasn't a problem ) all I had to do was go down the list of sims in my household and press them in order ( kind of refreshing them )