Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 11:19 PM Last edited by Pideli : 25th Nov 2016 at 1:38 AM.
Bimbo in the Desert
Sims 2 comedy/mystery voice over series.
A girl wakes up in a desert without any memories, besides that she loves makeup and perfume. The series revolves around her path to remembering who she is and how she got to the desert - a path which will lead to some shocking revelations! All this while constantly getting into troubles because of her provocative personality and stupidity.

(The episodes look kind of sloppy until episode 6 since I had a bad computer and editor before then.)

Playlist of all episodes of Bimbo in the Desert

Playlist of everything that has to do with Bimbo in the Desert

My youtube-channel

Thank you
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 12:13 AM
I just watched the first episode. I thought it was very imaginative. I really enjoyed the editing and camera work.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 9:37 PM
This is a great start. I've enjoyed the first episode!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 10:14 PM
Thanks guys! I hope you'll watch the rest as well.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 5:31 PM
Where did you get the niqab from?

& Have you had any progress with fixing the filming?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 7:56 PM
I watched all your episodes and liked it. It drags sometimes, but I like you work, and the suspense of the he/she "king" will keep me coming back. Please continue!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Euan
Where did you get the niqab from?

& Have you had any progress with fixing the filming?

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php?topic=64007.0 I also recolored it
The outfit was originally a veil and clothing for a nun, and I recolored it in the same color as the niqab.

Yes! I fixed the problem today by doing system recovery! I'm so happy I finally fixed it. xD I tried solving it in different ways first but that's the only thing that worked.

grammapat: Thank you! So nice of you to say. Of course I will continue! But what do you mean with "drags", do you mean lags? I don't know if it is because of windows movie maker or my computer or both. I can't use anything other than wmm because it seems like my computer can't handle anything else, it's really bad o_o I have tried lots of things.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 1:16 AM
[QUOTE

grammapat: Thank you! So nice of you to say. Of course I will continue! But what do you mean with "drags", do you mean lags? I don't know if it is because of windows movie maker or my computer or both. I can't use anything other than wmm because it seems like my computer can't handle anything else, it's really bad o_o I have tried lots of things.[/QUOTE]

I just ment some "scenes" seem over long - nothing really happening. Just my opinion, if it's any help.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I just ment some "scenes" seem over long - nothing really happening. Just my opinion, if it's any help.

Aha ok. Don't know which scenes you're talking about though. I know they talk a lot in some scenes but it's all leading to something... :P
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 11:21 PM
There is a preview of episode 5 and an "Ask me questions "-video up now, if anyone is interested (a)
Scholar
#11 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 1:06 PM
Love this series. Keep up the good work.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snufflepaws
Love this series. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, I really appreciate it!
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 6:03 AM
This series is HILARIOUS! You got a new subscriber.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 1:11 AM
Thank you!

Episode 5 is finally out!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 1:40 AM
A 2 year long hiatus later, the bimbo is back!

Recap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa3aPcTCDfU
Episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b0c-HK99gA

Make sure to watch the recap first! If you like the series, it would mean a lot if you shared it, since I've probably lost most viewers. Also if you let me know what you think! Would be gold.
Scholar
#16 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 2:27 AM
Ok where did you get that bikini outfit for Mr. Boy? I want that so bad...

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 1:29 AM
I don't know, I'm afraid. I think I downloaded a transgender sim with black bikini and then recolored it to pink. Maybe from a site called trapping or something. Don't remember. But if you give me your email I could just send Mr Boy to you and you'll get it. You can send me a PM if you'd like that.
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 4:16 PM
These videos are incredibly discriminatory against Arabs and Muslims. Shame on you for perpetuating cruel stereotypes of trigger-happy Arabs.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 2:10 PM
Lol
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
Lol

A rather disrespectful reply. O well... Though you should understand that in the era we live in today discrimination can get you into a lot of trouble. So for your own good, I hope you understand the fault in the way you represent certain people.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ineedtoworknow
A rather disrespectful reply.

A disrespectful reply to a disrespectful accusation. But alright, let's try again:

Quote: Originally posted by ineedtoworknow
These videos are incredibly discriminatory against Arabs and Muslims. Shame on you for perpetuating cruel stereotypes of trigger-happy Arabs.

If you had actually paid attention, you would notice the niqabis all have different ethnicities. We have a dark skinned Arab, a tan-skinned person, a Japanese and a freaking blonde, green eyed Swede. And their king is, you know what, a transvestite! The cast is the friggin most PC thing ever. But yeah, such a stereotypical Arabic society, shame on me.

Another thing you would have noticed if you had given a damn, is that when the bearded Arab man pulls his gun to shoot Aliana, she is saved by... another Arab! The content is so freaking tame that if I wanted to be "discriminatory against Arabs", I would be doing a really bad job at it.