Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 7:34 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Whats like The Diva Treat In BaseGame?
Ok so i'm doing Kasu_Arta Reality TV Challenge and the host needs a diva trait but I only have the base game Sims 3 and I don't wanna buy show time so does anyone know a treat in base game Sims 3 like Diva thanks.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 6:14 PM
I don't have Showtime either, so I had to look at the list at carl's sims 3 guide.
https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/traits/

My guess would be that you could get a variation on the Diva trait if you combined Mean-Spirited with Ambitious. But since I can't actually compare the results I would suggest that you read the descriptions there and decide for yourself, or wait until someone who actually has that trait in their game comes along to suggest something better.

(This might get more response if you put it in Discussion rather than help...)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 9:22 PM Last edited by DatGuyAron : 29th Jan 2018 at 9:23 PM. Reason: Minor grammar fixes
Quote: Originally posted by pineoine
Ok so i'm doing Kasu_Arta Reality TV Challenge and the host needs a diva trait but I only have the base game Sims 3 and I don't wanna buy show time so does anyone know a treat in base game Sims 3 like Diva thanks.

The closest thing I came to a base-game Diva trait is the Snob, Mean-Spirited and Ambitious trait.