Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 9:04 AM
I did all but the career reward, that is next.. I have a career, is there a tutorial to make the job icon. I have looked but to no avail. I redid my career using the .38c Alpha, ( had 0.60.2) Great job on the tutorial, I am going to copy and past it so I can read it in PDF sign.

Jayson
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperFly
Good day all fellow and prospective career creators. Recently I have started linking custom rewards into my careers, and some people have been asking how it is done. Normally I link them to Psion's tutorial, but that isn't very user friendly- it took me weeks to work out how it was done. So, I decided to create a user friendly picture tutorial to help anyone interested in branching out with their careers.
SuperFly

This a great tutoial, I am just confused at one part, you say:
Before you begin, note down the full guids of both the object you plan on making a reward object, and your career. This will make your job much easier later on.

But I am unclear as to where to find this in the object and the career...
Can some one tell me where..

Thanks
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by i.nfectious
I have gone to the link you provided to get the correct version of SimPE but it's not there - Which one should I use?
It's there but you need to click the link below the 0.60 download that says "View older versions of Simple Binary" or whichever package type you want to download.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by esjay731
This a great tutoial, I am just confused at one part, you say:
Before you begin, note down the full guids of both the object you plan on making a reward object, and your career. This will make your job much easier later on.

But I am unclear as to where to find this in the object and the career...
Can some one tell me where..

Thanks

Under step 1, you can see that the heading Object Data. This is where you ned to click first.
Under step 2, you can see a tab labelled Plugin View. Click this, and you should be able to identify the GUID.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 9:41 AM
I want, no NEED to put reward objects in buy mode
Hey ppl

I want, no NEED to know how to put maxis made reward objects (already in game) in buy mode so i can buy them in buy mode with simoleons.

Or some way to unlock career rewards and get free asprartion points.

I mean Making a reward object an ordinary object or getting a reward object for nothing except maybe simoleons.

Or somting that looks like a reward object.

Help, before i go worse than insane!

Liveangel
Part-time Hermit
#31 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 9:47 AM
Buyable aspiration and career rewards are already available here .
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 11:05 AM
thanks for the tutorial but i do have a question if some one could help.

is it possible to put a custom recolored painting as a reward object?

TASH

http://passionssims2com.page.tl/

my own website. check it out
Test Subject
#33 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 1:31 PM
I've been to over 700 other sites for learning and

i'm so thankful for people like you andMTS2
Field Researcher
#34 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 7:14 AM Last edited by Zirconia Wolf : 5th Apr 2007 at 7:15 AM. Reason: spelling error
Is this picture tutorial available in a zip file or something? I'm trying to print it out but even on "landscape" it's too long (side to side) to fit on standard paper! (I can NOT do these kinds of things by memory & really need a print out or something! )

Thanks!

-ZW

**** Leader of the MoonBats! ****
Part-time Hermit
#35 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 2:14 PM
Why don't you just have this thread in your browser open in the background while working on it?
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 9:30 PM
Default Older sim PE?
As for people who can't get the old version of sim Pe, that's why i experimented and found out how to do it with the latest version. My tyrtorial can be found HERE Hope this helps, and great tute Superfly!

Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take our breath away.
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 12:12 PM
how do I install simPE? I just see a heap of files! EEEEP!

---------------------------------------------------
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 3:44 PM
I followed your link, and downloaded EVERY old version of SimPE available, but NON of them will open whatever file i choose...
My guess is that the old SimPE wont run on win7...

Isnt the new version of SimPE able to do this by now?
Im really bummed, cause i want my own career reward to perfection my career!!!
Page 2 of 2