Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 4:21 AM Last edited by VampireCrowley : 31st Jan 2017 at 1:56 AM. Reason: Answered thank you
Default Turning Automony off?
Hello, I haven't posted here in awhile, but I have a question. I thought I turned Automony off in the options menu, but what does this mean exactly? I ask this because when I have a pregnant SIM, then go play another, they end having the baby with a randomized name and I don't want that. I like to play my SIMs while they are pregnant. How do I prevent them from having the baby while another household is being played? This has happened multiple times.

Also another question not related, but I related to vampires. I've been playing the premade SIM Caleb and gave him the uncontrollable hissing vampire weakness. Is there a way to either reset his traits or get rid of it, because I made him have a kid and well she hates him. >.> She loves her other parent though. I gave him the weakness before the kid was born.
Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 5:23 AM
For your first question, I would suggest you to get Mc Command Center , if you do not already have this mod.

If you read the mod's description under Pregnancy, you'll find this setting that I think you'd like.
Pregnancy_PauseOnPlayableLabor.
It is set to false by default. Here is what you get if you change it to true. :
"If this is enabled, when an inactive played household has a Sim go into labor, a dialog will notify the player allowing opportunity to switch to the other household to deliver the baby".

For your second question, I found this page...if you scroll down, you'll find a way to Remove weakness but keep perks.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)