Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 4:03 AM Last edited by veil : 14th Nov 2014 at 5:55 AM.
Default Saving a room to the gallery
Every time I try, just the walls/floors of the room get saved to the gallery, but none of the appliances/furniture. I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

My Sims 4 blog: Veil's Utopia House Challenge Blog
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 12:00 PM
This is probably not the right place to ask, I would try the main discussion forum in a silly questions or perhaps even start a new thread. I'm not sure builders would bother with just rooms ...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 4:59 PM
Why not? It is a build mode issue, it's not off topic here.

I have no experience with either rooms or the gallery .. all I know is that the move objects on cheat sometimes leads to problems with items from saved lots disappearing (or being moved to the household inventory); if you have that, maybe try without it?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 7:37 PM
I have this problem, too. But one time, I have removed all mods and cc. Then, it works!

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 10:46 PM
Hello.
I had the same issue. Moved TwistedMexi's moveobjects mod to a safe place and it works fine.
Remember to put again the mod in the game's folder. If you don't have the moveobjects mod, do as artrui says, moving temporarily mods to a temp folder.
Instructor
#6 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 4:46 AM
You don't need to remove twistedmexi's mod. Just type 'tm.moveobjects off' into the cheat menu first. Then place/save/etc. Then when you're done you can type in 'tm.moveobjects on' to turn it back on. Also, if you try to place a room that has a taller wall then what you currently have it will mess up. So, if you know the wall is level med or high, use the wall tool and just draw a small strip of wall and make it taller, then place your room.